4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, that's it, jessica as the angel with the rod. Everyone would stand in line and would like to be spanked.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
there is hardly anyone who works as confusingly as he is, I'm sure he is totally in good faith, but now he's turning into ridicule for a moment. for about a month he has always talked to us about the last two animations and how complicated they are, if we were to do all his complicated and long complicated work for good we should expect a very long update, longer than many other games and instead it will absolutely not be like this.
He has a big problem with his overestimation of time scheduling, on discord he said last month that we will get new Paola chapter and Jessica update all in December, so i pledged on his Patreon with no sight of both as the whole year comes to an end, absolute horseshit.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
He has a big problem with his overestimation of time scheduling, on discord he said last month that we will get new Paola chapter and Jessica update all in December, so i pledged on his Patreon with no sight of both as the whole year comes to an end, absolute horseshit.
dont pledge unless you can download.

Tbh this is embarrassing how slow his releases are

Reactions: cattlovemeow

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Still this guy is million times better than the moron that make a wife and a mother

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You still will get the update of JOHN.Even if you pay in november.Or december.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
You still will get the update of JOHN.Even if you pay in november.Or december.
Know that, i was just talking about how i intentionally didnt pledge to him in october or november knowing full well he wont make it even if he says so and thought if he sounds so confident about finishing paola before the year ends then december is the month.

Reactions: cattlovemeow
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes