4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
His patreon said end of this year, Let's give him a few and give first week of Jan. Rather have his exquisite render work than some sloppy shit. Also, he hasn't fully finished the script XD
I saw that in the discord and I don't understand how he can render the images if he hasn't even completed the script? I've seen this case nowhere when someone has to work on the main script at the end.

Reactions: kishanth1234

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I saw that in the discord and I don't understand how he can render the images if he hasn't even completed the script? I've seen this case nowhere when someone has to work on the main script at the end.
Yeah, that gave me a lot of pause too. I appreciate Stoper's participation in this thread, seems like a good dude, but it does worry me that he's still working on the script.

shady31

May 31, 2017
I know of at least 3 other VN creators that render/draw the images before writing. I have faith that it will be out tomorrow, 2020 can't keep being this shitty right up until the end o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456
D

Deleted member 3116788

I really enjoyed the game so far. Can't wait to see more.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I know of at least 3 other VN creators that render/draw the images before writing. I have faith that it will be out tomorrow, 2020 can't keep being this shitty right up until the end o_O
He may or may not put it out on 31st since he says the script needs work and edits so it's all in the air. I'm not gonna be optimistic anymore and just ignore it till it comes out, better than ruining the new years mood waiting for something with no guarantee.

Reactions: umby

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
Stoper might be quite slow when it comes to developing his game but I really do, honestly, believe he has excellent pacing in his story. Yes, he has really good renders but the writing makes them feel a thousand times more powerful. I can't say there are many developers out there that have brought me so much pleasure without even having a sex scene. Stoper truly is, in my opinion, a master when it comes to the teasing game, in a way which makes it incredibly seductive and alluring. Stoper might not be a literary genius but he has just enough setup in the story, with great dialogue and thoughts, alongside some beautiful renders to really kickstart the imagination. Two great examples for me is both the mayor meeting and, quite honestly, most of Mr. Parker's scenes. Although I'm not a huge fan of the lesbian content, and therefore don't have any examples, I'm sure there are some great examples there as well.

Heck, it took me a long time to play through the short story he made called "Bella's First Sin". Just the buildup got me really good, my imagination ran wild. This is the power Stoper has, incredible buildup. I of course want sex scenes, but I don't necessarily need them to be satisfied with his updates. It is important for me that the events make sense, and I will most likely always receive some form of exciting teasing to satisfy my needs anyways.

The only reason I don't have this game in my signature as my "favorite" game is simply because he doesn't have enough sex scenes yet and particularly ones that satisfies my fetishes. I still love this game though and as soon as it gets more tangible content that I can revisit it will easily claim that throne. There is, of course, also plenty of other games out there that do push out sex scene after sex scene and some of them are really good too. If you're really struggling with Stoper's pacing then I'm afraid you're not his target demographic.

If you don't like his slow development, well there isn't much we can do about that unfortunately. It's definitely a flaw but to be quite frank I think I'd be similar in his position. I can get quite enthusiastic about doing a project and make loads of effort towards it and then get massive slumps, even though I might still be really passionate about it. This might not be what affects Stoper, it might simply be that he has a hard time managing the "perfectionist" inside him, the point still remains. Sure, sure he earns money and he might or might not treat it as an actual job but, at least in my case, it doesn't tend to change anything in that regard.

That's just my opinion and two cents on this whole topic, no offense to anyone else. Thanks for reading and have a great day! And while I'm here I might as well in advance say: Happy New Year!

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
If he has said its going to be some time in a week or two should be fine. But not if its a week in 2022
It doesnt really matter if he said in a week. He already said his prediction more than a month ago and it didnt work out. "I'm working on the second part of the final event for the update. The work is going slow as usual, but I think the results are pretty sweet. I don't think I'll finish it all this week, so next weeks it is. I'll give you a solid release date when I start making the final images."
Either way, it's probably coming in few days. Also, dont forget that he is going to be working on Paola Project so dont rush and enjoy the update because we will be waiting half a year for the next one.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
It doesnt really matter if he said in a week. He already said his prediction more than a month ago and it didnt work out. "I'm working on the second part of the final event for the update. The work is going slow as usual, but I think the results are pretty sweet. I don't think I'll finish it all this week, so next weeks it is. I'll give you a solid release date when I start making the final images."
Either way, it's probably coming in few days. Also, dont forget that he is going to be working on Paola Project so dont rush and enjoy the update because we will be waiting half a year for the next one.
It will come out on 1st or 2nd, then the next update is easily half a year later, thats why im gonna be enjoying a whole year away from the game for more content hopefully... Sole reason that i gave a damn about this update was the Mayor Event and nothing else.

Reactions: fuksazn

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
My opinion on how the game should progress further:
  • Parker romance hasn't moved since the first few updates where she gave him a handjob at the news stand. We should have already had or have soon the ultimate scene and some more after that with him. A lot of people liked Parker so he started to drag a bit so we would get hooked to play the game waiting for it. I think Stoper should introduce a new male character so he could progress with Mr. Parker finally. Maybe it could be the vigilante. I don't see anyone else who's in the game that could be another main male romance option right now;
  • it's time to progress with the new lesbian path too. Someone like Blake or one from work. Heather scenes just don't give anything to me anymore. She just fucks everyone with two legs. There is no feeling and it's hard to attach or enjoy her scenes;
  • maybe some sex options between Conner and Jessica's sister/mother to help start pushing away Jessica from her boyfriend so she would have an incentive for her filthy route.

Reactions: mma456 and Anaskm07

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
My opinion on how the game should progress further:
  • Parker romance hasn't moved since the first few updates where she gave him a handjob at the news stand. We should have already had or have soon the ultimate scene and some more after that with him. A lot of people liked Parker so he started to drag a bit so we would get hooked to play the game waiting for it. I think Stoper should introduce a new male character so he could progress with Mr. Parker finally. Maybe it could be the vigilante. I don't see anyone else who's in the game that could be another main male romance option right now;
  • it's time to progress with the new lesbian path too. Someone like Blake or one from work. Heather scenes just don't give anything to me anymore. She just fucks everyone with two legs. There is no feeling and it's hard to attach or enjoy her scenes;
  • maybe some sex options between Conner and Jessica's sister/mother to help start pushing away Jessica from her boyfriend so she would have an incentive for her filthy route.
The story has to move on. There are a lot of scenes with Heather and Conner that give some action to the game but update after update they are now more like anchors that don't let the story progress. Parker is probably one of the main events we are all waiting for so I don't think we'll see some sex in the near future but maybe (maybe) the time for a bj has come for next update.
Personally I'm tired of seeing lesbian stuff: that has never been my cup of tea. I enjoyed it a little bit at the beginning but now it's time for Jess to get some d#cks. Now we'll see what will happen with the mayor event and I really hope that it won't be just a boobs grope.
About a new male character there's Tommy and his suggestion for that "nerd stuff". It would be cool to see Jessica cosplaying in a particolar outfit.

Reactions: mma456

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, everyone. Just a quick update on the progress.

All the images for the release are ready, but we need to work some more on the script with my co-writer Amanda. And we may not be able to finish before I fall asleep tonight. So don't spend the New Year's Eve refreshing the page, I don't want you to start the new year disappointed.

If you don't want to support in January make sure to cancel or lower your pledge. The patrons from both November and December will get the links with a message (when their respective tier level is released).

So have fun tonight, Happy New Year to those who are already in 2021. And I think most of you will join me in saying - fuck you very much, 2020!

------

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes