4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The one big problem with the update is that the Main event with the Mayor that everyone was looking forward to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I personally really enjoy about this game; you actually have real control over whether Jess with be a faithful girlfriend, or will she explore with others girls or will she basically become a full blown slut.
And unlike most other FMC games, in this one the faithful path does not lack sex with the boyfriend at all and the boyfriend is a good guy, well built and isn't pathetic so one actually wants to root for the couple.
I may be minority here, but I play strictly for the loyal path, it's fulfilling to me.
But like I said, every path gives everybody something, or at least will eventually, that's the beauty of this game.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm a $10 sponsor and was like WTF? I didn't see this just on Patreon. Then I saw it's only a beta only available to $25. Not interested in betas, guess I'll wait for the release there.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That's what I personally really enjoy about this game; you actually have real control over whether Jess with be a faithful girlfriend, or will she explore with others girls or will she basically become a full blown slut.
And unlike most other FMC games, in this one the faithful path does not lack sex with the boyfriend at all and the boyfriend is a good guy, well built and isn't pathetic so one actually wants to root for the couple.
I may be minority here, but I play strictly for the loyal path, it's fulfilling to me.
But like I said, every path gives everybody something, or at least will eventually, that's the beauty of this game.
Thank you for this post. I tried to play it a while back but the corruption route seemed unavoidable and like you the loyalty route is all I'm interested in playing, unless I just made the wrong choices but anyway sounds like it's worth it for me so thanks!! Love this model!

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I agree with all of that, even though I do like the lesbian choices and that the main character is exploring maybe her own bisexual feelings.

But having a boyfriend who is actually a pretty great guy makes any potential corruption much more interesting. Even though the Corruption in the game has not intrigued me so far, if the boyfriend would just be a total prick or just boring then yeah...being unfaithful would just not feel the same.

Reactions: stoper and shady31

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say I love this Game,stoperArt knows his stuff, he has one of the best Games I have ever Played.....but the only thing that bothers me is that when you think something hot is gonna happen....Bang....Over....!
Then I look at my balls and they seem to look kinda funny....

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Are you Chinese? :unsure: Because "eats spicy chicken" also means lesbian sex (oral). :LOL:
Well I'm not Chinese but I didn't know that either. If I tell you phrases for lesbians in my language, surely you don't understand them either, like, she likes clams, she's a dumpling, she likes fish, she's tortillera ... and I could go on

Reactions: cold_arctus

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I must say I love this Game,stoperArt knows his stuff, he has one of the best Games I have ever Played.....but the only thing that bothers me is that when you think something hot is gonna happen....Bang....Over....!
Then I look at my balls and they seem to look kinda funny....
LOL
It's called a cliffhanger.... as in hang your balls off a cliff and let the birds peck at them.
Even given the ending of 0.40 beta she's going to go off in a different direction, perhaps getting Tommy all worked up, play with Heather more and then back to Conner. And round the circle goes.
I would love to see a chance with Laura getting banged by Heather and messing up Jessica's head some :devilish:

The art and models are some of the best, but let's not forget it is closing on 2.5 years now since this started. Even at the lowest tier this would have cost over £35 so far and the most she's had other than Conner, Heather and one kiss with Blake is
I do look forward to seeing updates, but I cannot justify spending that much on a fraction of a story when you can get a full AAA title for not much more, so I end up just buying the odd coffee here and there for Devs that have that option.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes