4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Sep 15, 2020
I enjoy the game, but do wish we would get to more hardcore scenes. You can't say Jessica isn't corrupt enough. Everything turns her on. The touch of a woman, the stoking of her arm or leg, the look of a man. Horny for everything, so let's see some of those things. LOL. Conner doesn't do anything for me. More with the older men and random men. Thank you for the game.
I think Stoper is making jessica super horny. And she is gonna explode one day. We just have to wait

Reactions: stoper and HHUUKK

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The update is astonishing as ever.
Good pacing, incredible visuals, when the game gets hot, the dialogue is up to the task... there is absolutely zero criticism to draw from the update itself.
The problem? The months it took to get there.

It truly could be the best corruption game ever, featuring a big cast, quite a bit of realism and care in the world building, and being able to constantly being sexy as fuck without being lewd, always tasteful.
But Stoper, please, try to adhere to some work ethic with this.
It pains me to see this thread full of hatred when you have something so good between hands.

Thanks for your work and I truly hope 2021 is your year and Jessica's year too.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Was hoping this was the update where Conner would finally stop getting action but guess I was wrong. Mayor scene was hot, wish there was more content in that direction. Maybe we will see more come May.

Reactions: stoper

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
good release. the pace is alright, as it should go slow or it will spoil the fun. sure the time it takes for each update makes u want to speed things up, but for what cost? the importance is the product, not any reason why it takes the time to release.
another thing is taste, theres a lot of lesbian content, that part for me is not exciting, so of course not counting that content, it will result in even less content for me, but again, its about the product, and in that aspect its solid.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Slow progress ... but acceptable , with good quality CG and story line !!!
From beginning just a few follower on patreon , now has make over 2000 per month !!!
Keep going !!!

May I asking you 1 function add in game , Last save point !!

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Better quality than AWAM. My last save file dates to December 2019 with Parker in the car and it took less than 15 minutes to reach the end screen and my heart sank. I fear this VN will never be finished at this rate.

Reactions: vsd29
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes