4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
That was a solid update. Like the other updates bevor.
Spoiler

Day activities for the the story progression. [ but to many new characters are introduced] and the highlight was the fund raising benefit gala.
I like lesbian /bf scene [ didn't expect it by me, because we have already enough lesbian action here] I still like Conner as a char. Nice bf for Jessica.
But the best scene was with the mayor.
Her bf is downstairs and Jessica gets fingered by the fat mayor till she climax.
[ love this corruption]
A lot of people think it's not enough sex scene here. But.! For my taste the corruption level fits perfect for jessica It's more realistic.

Because of the update progress [ 2 or 3 update a year] which is of course not enough. It feels for somebody the update gives you not enough.
But in the end we have to wait I guess 4 or 5 months for another update.

Does somebody have a plan what's Jessicas activity for Friday?

None44

Nov 9, 2020
The update was really good. Excited for the upcoming Parker and mayor update. The only problem is we don't know when it's gonna happen

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art and models are some of the best, but let's not forget it is closing on 4 years now since this started. Even at the lowest tier this would have cost £44 +VAT so over £50 so far and the most she's had other than Conner, Heather and one kiss with Blake is
I do look forward to seeing updates, but I cannot justify spending that much on a fraction of a story when you can get a full AAA title for that much, so I end up just buying the odd coffee here and there for Devs that have that option.
I think it depends how you look at it though. If you just show up at some point and get the content for a few bucks, I'd say it has a pretty good value (I may be biased, of course :p). And if you get it for free (and I don't mean pirate it, but getting the latest version from patreon page for free not long after its release) then it's well worth the download bandwidth.
And if someone's been a patron for all this time, they are probably not doing it for the bang-for-the-buck value.

But Stoper, please, try to adhere to some work ethic with this.
It pains me to see this thread full of hatred when you have something so good between hands.
Trust me, I'm giving it my best. I guess it's just a question creative efficiency. And well, seems like I'm bad at it lately.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Pardon me if i am wrong ! Is this the cuck game ? I mean is it NTR where husband gets to see his wife fucked by others ? I dont like usually cuck genre. If it is, I won't play
NTR doesn't mean cuckoldry. I guess it's pointless to explain this yet again, many people have done it, and many are still confusing the terms.
The NTR in my game simply means cheating.

So the moment you set up a patron and accept people's money, you are no longer providing free content, but paid.
Except when I provide free content. You know, for no money? Update 0.35 has been free on my patreon for months.
The translations are made by fans. It's not me translating the game, I don't speak 3 languages. Well, I actually do... anyway.

Last edited:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

I think it depends how you look at it though. If you just show up at some point and get the content for a few bucks, I'd say it has a pretty good value (I may be biased, of course :p). And if you get it for free (and I don't mean pirate it, but getting the latest version from patreon page for free not long after its release) then it's well worth the download bandwidth.
And if someone's been a patron for all this time, they are probably not doing it for the bang-for-the-buck value.

Trust me, I'm giving it my best. I guess it's just a question creative efficiency. And well, seems like I'm bad at it lately.

The feedback your getting is. Quality is fine, quanitiy and speed is not.

Reactions: jenn20

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Can she not see the scenes with her husband? (I find them very boring) can I avoid them?
i'm sure the dev of this game is not married.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I don't understand you guys. The only complaint that would be acceptable (and only by those who financially support the Dev) would be the large gap between updates. The rest ... is part of the game.
Now ... I ask this .... Where it says that it's mandatory that the female protagonist of a game must prostitute herself or degrade herself, to the point of allowing herself to be fucked or forced to be fucked by anyone.
Stop complaining and enjoy a solid story that also has some add-ons that make it spicier.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Impressions...

1º Too short?? Nah....
2º Disappointed?? Nah...
3º It could have been better? Always.

The first half of the day... standard. Developing the main plot. I missed Paker...

The second part: Mayor... or Shani and Conner...

Let's go with the Mayor:

It was what I expected. After the HJ to Mr. Paker repeating the move would have been weird. The mayor mastubing Jess. I liked it. But, why not a little twist at the end. Jess rests on the sofa after cumming and the mayor drops his pants and Voilà... A little meat to feed her mouth. I think we all would have loved it... :whistle: Jess shocked or choked. She thinks of Connor... and the Mayor Two options. To do it or not...

Let's go with Shani and Conner...

I liked it. Several options to choose from. But... now we have 3 female interests on the scene. Me... personally I don't want any more girls. There's Heather, Rosa, Blake... and now Shani. More girls, slower development with other characters. I would have swapped that scene for another with Parker at the beginning of the Ep...

For version 4.5... we will probably see it in late May or June. Mr. Paker is the chosen one.

This is what I would do. Send Conner a couple of days to see her mother. After 2 days of sex with your partner it is enough. In case of rejecting it ... a little space between the two would be perfect.

Now Jess is home alone. First stop. Mr. Paker. she would tell him that she was with the mayor.. What he did.. what he did to her and how he did it. That could make Mr. Paker very horny and her too. They could continue where they left off. Jess gets on her knees and tells him to drop his pants. He refuses. They are in a public place... Jess insists. BJ.

Paker takes the step and invites her to dinner at his house... or she and him. The task has to be finished. The day progresses normally. A little teasting with Tommy... Talk with Rosa, Eve... Birch. In the afternoon Jess goes to the strip club. There's a juicy clue. They're looking for girls. Jess up to the pole. Fuck Yeah !!

At night the Event that many want. That night... after... :coffee: She receives a message from the Mayor. Come to my office tomorrow. I need a favour...
About the mayor scene straight to the point, really not enough-ideal end would give him a blow job. The update is too short for many, but it cannot be noted that it is very hot and wet)).

Reactions: HHUUKK
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes