4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
Impressions...

1º Too short?? Nah....
2º Disappointed?? Nah...
3º It could have been better? Always.

The first half of the day... standard. Developing the main plot. I missed Paker...

The second part: Mayor... or Shani and Conner...

Let's go with the Mayor:

It was what I expected. After the HJ to Mr. Paker repeating the move would have been weird. The mayor mastubing Jess. I liked it. But, why not a little twist at the end. Jess rests on the sofa after cumming and the mayor drops his pants and Voilà... A little meat to feed her mouth. I think we all would have loved it... :whistle: Jess shocked or choked. She thinks of Connor... and the Mayor Two options. To do it or not...

Let's go with Shani and Conner...

I liked it. Several options to choose from. But... now we have 3 female interests on the scene. Me... personally I don't want any more girls. There's Heather, Rosa, Blake... and now Shani. More girls, slower development with other characters. I would have swapped that scene for another with Parker at the beginning of the Ep...

For version 4.5... we will probably see it in late May or June. Mr. Paker is the chosen one.

This is what I would do. Send Conner a couple of days to see her mother. After 2 days of sex with your partner it is enough. In case of rejecting it ... a little space between the two would be perfect.

Now Jess is home alone. First stop. Mr. Parker. she would tell him that she was with the mayor.. What he did.. what he did to her and how he did it. That could make Mr. Parker very horny and her too. They could continue where they left off. Jess gets on her knees and tells him to drop his pants. He refuses. They are in a public place... Jess insists. BJ.

Parker takes the step and invites her to dinner at his house... or she and him. The task has to be finished. The day progresses normally. A little teasing with Tommy... Talk with Rosa, Eve... Birch. In the afternoon Jess goes to the strip club. There's a juicy clue. They're looking for girls. Jess up to the pole. Fuck Yeah !!

At night the Event that many want. That night... after... :coffee: She receives a message from the Mayor. "Come to my office tomorrow. I need a favour..."
I think that StoperArt - even if he has plans of his own - could consider at least a part of what you mention upper - at least part with Mr Parker, with Mayor and - why not - to appear to the strip club to have a part time job also - in the night - not sure if this could be possible though..

For me the last update was pretty good also but .. I think ALL of us we are waiting for more..

Reactions: HHUUKK

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Can she not see the scenes with her husband? (I find them very boring) can I avoid them?
i'm sure the dev of this game is not married.
stoper
In the first page, on the genre's spoiler, it says "all kinks are optional", does it mean that scenes with the husband and lesbian stuffs are too? I'm not into theses ones
There are one or two scenes with Conner at the beginning of the game that can't be avoided. But after that everything is optional.

what is it with devs these days trying to stretch out the story and update cycle to eternity? it's straight out milking at this point.
Again with this milking? Why exactly would I be forcing the slow pace in order to milk people? Getting people angry and not giving them what they want, does that sound like a good money making strategy to you? Based on the other lewd games, have you noticed people getting tired of sex and abandoning projects that have too much of it? This makes no sense whatsoever.
If anything, not having constant sex scenes is decreasing the support, not the other way around.

umby

May 27, 2017
I don't understand you guys. The only complaint that would be acceptable (and only by those who financially support the Dev) would be the large gap between updates. The rest ... is part of the game.
Now ... I ask this .... Where it says that it's mandatory that the female protagonist of a game must prostitute herself or degrade herself, to the point of allowing herself to be fucked or forced to be fucked by anyone.
Stop complaining and enjoy a solid story that also has some add-ons that make it spicier.
you're right, but the waits are too long for a game that has a story like this ...

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Some of my old saves work and some do not. Were any previous scenes added or changed in the game? :unsure:

I too wish this would get more updates. I tried Paola and it isn't really my cup of tea. :confused:

Anyway, since it has been so long, I am going back and play this from the beginning just for the cheating route. :love:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Can she not see the scenes with her husband? (I find them very boring) can I avoid them?
i'm sure the dev of this game is not married.
Most of them you can avoid! But that means less content for you.. If you only want to see Jessica " interactive" with other characters.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Great update, superb renders + compelling story, I've really enjoyed playing it. Scenes at the end feel quite satisfying (and logical) for all the plot build that led to that point. I was little disappointed that there was no mr. Parker. From the story's POV there was no actual reason for her to meet him, but now that the fundraiser have passed I guess she will have to tell him all about it (in person I hope), and we will get continuation of their relationship that started in his car.

One thing that felt weird is the point where dev decided to end the update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feels kinda strange to end the story at that point, it's like reading a chapter in a book and not reading the last page of the chapter. Hope we get the end of the day at final release.

Reactions: jenn20

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
There are one or two scenes with Conner at the beginning of the game that can't be avoided. But after that everything is optional.

Again with this milking? Why exactly would I be forcing the slow pace in order to milk people? Getting people angry and not giving them what they want, does that sound like a good money making strategy to you? Based on the other lewd games, have you noticed people getting tired of sex and abandoning projects that have too much of it? This makes no sense whatsoever.
If anything, not having constant sex scenes is decreasing the support, not the other way around.
Don't you think that a man in power like the Mayor would want something in return? Idk why it just doesn't feel that a guy with a character like that and having Jessica need something from him just gets to finger and pleasure her. This type of dude should be having her do all of the desired things for him.

Reactions: mamamam33333

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
One thing that felt weird is the point where dev decided to end the update

Feels kinda strange to end the story at that point, it's like reading a chapter in a book and not reading the last page of the chapter. Hope we get the end of the day at final release.
I had the proper conclusion of the branches, but I removed them. I'm considering changing some stuff and adding something. I'll see how it goes today.

Don't you think that a man in power like the Mayor would want something in return? Idk why it just doesn't feel that a guy with a character like that and having Jessica need something from him just gets to finger and pleasure her. This type of dude should be having her do all of the desired things for him.
With time he will. But for now she slipped his grasp. I'm make a small edit to show that better.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Based on the other lewd games, have you noticed people getting tired of sex and abandoning projects that have too much of it? This makes no sense whatsoever.
Agree on that.
This VN / game would be become a dry steak.
I can never imagine from story telling /characters of Jessica to become a brainless cum dumpster whore for every man. That would ruin the game for me for sure.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent update. I really enjoy that. Mayor is definitely better than Parker. Seems like Birch also began to work which is awesome. Except for the lack of POV renders (like a lot) and weird placing of end game it's exceptional. Mayor scene was superb even if a bit linear. Ofc I wouldn't mind Jess going for more but it's still perfectly sensible. Btw. I really like Hardy's (? old skinny guy) model. I doubt it's gonna be reused but it's perfect for a creep.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Excellent update. I really enjoy that. Mayor is definitely better than Parker. Seems like Birch also began to work which is awesome. Except for the lack of POV renders (like a lot) and weird placing of end game it's exceptional. Mayor scene was superb even if a bit linear. Ofc I wouldn't mind Jess going for more but it's still perfectly sensible. Btw. I really like Hardy's (? old skinny guy) model. I doubt it's gonna be reused but it's perfect for a creep.
LOL.. :ROFLMAO: I had the same thinking when I saw this Hardy guy. He really looks like perfect creep..who will do anything to gets in Jessica panties..

Hello stoper can we get more scenes with him please :sneaky:

Reactions: Ignazzio and stoper
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes