4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
it's not just a game full of sex and dumb dialogue which I usually would have no patience to keep the story goes.

this game is exceptionally worth a bit more time for development (although it's been a bit longer than what I expect)

and thanks Stoper for notching up a worth playing adult novel, I will keep waiting to enjoy the great work of yours.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the update is good for me (yes the waiting times have been a bit long) and judging by how it ends, it will still be needed to insert the final scenes. I would have expected more small side events during the day but if stoper makes any changes in the final version then it will be a big update. I'm just sorry where to wait another months for the next one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The only thing sucks is the we have to wait months for the next update if only update would come by the bed of April I woul be very grateful because after that mayor scene I am very excited to see what Jessica does next
I think for decent and complete updates we should expect, from now in the future, around 4-5 months

• Angry
Reactions: mamamam33333

boriello

Nov 14, 2019
Mayor's scene and dialogues were good. Curious and excited for the next update. Also, the biggest shortcoming I saw in the update was that it was not Mr. Parker. Even if there was at least a teasing scene it would be better than nothing. The dialogues between Mr. Parker and Jessica are exciting.

Reactions: stoper

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
I hope stoper can control the number of actors, otherwise it will be a bottomless black hole. We have to wait for the first half of the year to complete a boring side story.

Reactions: stoper

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
great update,loved every minute of it,too bad there weren't any Blake content but still hot as hell and loving Jess not turning into a bimbo and just fucks anything that moves on two legs,great work as always stoper

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
I loved the update and the animations blew me away. The attention to detail and subtle movements were fantastic. The subtle hair, body and earring movements in all animations. Just that the water was moving slightly in the Conner scene. The mayor scene was amazing with the little squeeze of the breast and the fabric. You really got yourself some great animations here, these would really compare to mid-tier and slightly higher NSFW animators. Of course the best in that business are on a whole other level but these are amazing all on their own, not just in the sense of what usually pops up in other VNs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With time he will. But for now she slipped his grasp. I'm make a small edit to show that better.
This is definitely needed, I understood the principle but you need to clarify it. I would say optimally you'd need an additional render showing her slip away. At the moment we go from a completely knackered, almost sleeping, Jessica to suddenly finding her halfway across the room. I also feel like we need some more insight into her thoughts to let us know she is backing away. Currently I feel like the "Uh-oh. This might not be over just yet." tells a completely different story if it's all on its own like it is now. There is nothing there that tells me she is getting her mind back on track. In fact in conjunction with the previous lines, even post climax, I feel it could be interpreted as being more positive towards further depravity.

I feel these changes would be adequate in conveying the message. Although something which would be even hotter, but would require more renders, would be to explain Jessica's opportunity for escape by having the Mayor struggling to get his dick out. This would make the, currently, final render of Jessica walking away even hotter if he holds his dick in his hand to truly convey how close it actually was. Jessica doesn't need to see the dick, if the worry is that it would tempt her, she just has to use the time he spends on getting it out to escape. This would also further explain why the Mayor definitely wouldn't just run after her, since his dick is out.

Just my thoughts, thanks for reading and have a great day!

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
No one can doubt that stoper work quality is one of the best , but I want to highlight some of the important things that are been mentioned in the last hours .

-You talked about the best strategy , I think the best one is to focus more on the most demanding aspects in the game , where 99% of the supporters want more action with other men , but we have for two years 90% of the scenes are with connor , I'm not demanding to forget about the minority but at least some balance .

-I'm with slow pace , it makes the story more realistic , but slow pace with slow updates it's like a nightmare for me , devs with slow pace only, are not the best on the list(profit , number of supporters..) , the best ones are who balance between updates , content and time , I'm not going to mention them , but everyone knows them in the last 5 years you can find one or two slow pace games but they are not top five in profit etc ( of course if you want to be on the top) .

-This update can be one the best if it was done in 3 months and I'm very confident that you can do that if you manage your time more efficiently , I don't evaluate every update on it's own , I see the game as a whole project (progression of the story , updates.. )

-I think there is uncertainty with the development of the project as a whole , we don't know now if we're going to get something in the next year and everything is not scheduled ,You're working on many projects and this is making time development time shorter , you lose your focus and time when you change between them every period , why not complete one at first ( and maybe work on the story of the other one in the meantime ) , I suggest also that you add at least a chart of your development progression with the two projects (like most of the devs) , it will decrease the hate of some people, the uncertainty and you will manage time better .

I really want to support you again , even for 10 years , but with this uncertainty and shallowness , I'm watching and waiting for some changes and improvement , I'm not like forcing you to do that but I think it's better for you , the project and the supporters , and remember that a critical supporter is better than a praiser , keep up the good work .

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I feel these changes would be adequate in conveying the message. Although something which would be even hotter, but would require more renders, would be to explain Jessica's opportunity for escape by having the Mayor struggling to get his dick out. This would make the, currently, final render of Jessica walking away even hotter if he holds his dick in his hand to truly convey how close it actually was. Jessica doesn't need to see the dick, if the worry is that it would tempt her, she just has to use the time he spends on getting it out to escape. This would also further explain why the Mayor definitely wouldn't just run after her, since his dick is out.
Just my thoughts, thanks for reading and have a great day!
I was thinking of doing something similar, but ended up scrapping it. If I decide to add something bigger at the end of the event, I may change it a bit. But I just close it with the ending of the day that initially planed, I'll just try to clarify her state of mind with the text.

Dude i'm sry but ppl like you that are so "forgiving" is the reason some devs act so high and mighty when it comes to updates release times... i bet my life that stoper (i dunno if he has the guts to actually say how much time this update took him per total) never did work on this update for 5 or 6 months this update it was probably done in 1 and a half 2 months time of work stretch over those months...
Pray tell, what exactly did I do to look so high and mighty to you?
And what possible proof could I show you, and that you world accept, of how much I've worked on the update?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes