4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
stoper, congrats on finally having the update released. (y) I can imagine how stressful the entire situation must have been for you delays after delays and reading all the crappy post from entitled freeleechers on a pirate forum.

Now that the update is out, and you looking back on the development, what do you think went wrong during production?

Were it the animations? Did you underestimated the render time for it? Or were you unhappy with the result of the overall first draft of the update? :unsure:

Reactions: TeamEquipe

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
stoper
Since pretty much every picture of this game is a work of art I wonder if it might ALSO be smart to try publishing it as a webcomic which would then allow each picture (or a frame of a few pictures) to be released when done and with the corresponding plot. That way we could see roughly weekly webcomic releases rather than twice a year game releases. Those that want to play the game rather than just read can wait for enough comic pictures to be released to fill a release. Also, the gamers will not be able to complain about release date "lies" since all the pictures are already released as webcomics.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Update was alright, but at the same time when i play these games that take so much time between updates i just think in my head that it will take like few years to develop and finish all stories and characters introduced.

Threesome scene was nice, but it's another connor scene really i would take another little teasing scenes over that one anytime.

Reactions: pleaseletme

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Are any of the scenes different if you keep turning connor down? Does Jessica see him with anyone else?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The art and models are some of the best, but let's not forget it is closing on 4 years now since this started.
Are you sure you can count?It's 30 months since the debut of the game.That is not even 3 full years,let alone 4.
That was a solid update. Like the other updates bevor.
Spoiler

Day activities for the the story progression. [ but to many new characters are introduced] and the highlight was the fund raising benefit gala.
I like lesbian /bf scene [ didn't expect it by me, because we have already enough lesbian action here] I still like Conner as a char. Nice bf for Jessica.
But the best scene was with the mayor.
Her bf is downstairs and Jessica gets fingered by the fat mayor till she climax.
[ love this corruption]
A lot of people think it's not enough sex scene here. But.! For my taste the corruption level fits perfect for jessica It's more realistic.

Because of the update progress [ 2 or 3 update a year] which is of course not enough. It feels for somebody the update gives you not enough.
But in the end we have to wait I guess 4 or 5 months for another update.

Does somebody have a plan what's Jessicas activity for Friday?
Some spanking from principal for sure.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
cold_arctus I had a small creative blockage in the middle of the development. Nothing worked as intended, the posing was a drag, the scenes were not coming along. Someone asked me on Discord about the scene with Tommy. I had a different plan for that one, with something more than just a talk. I tried it, and it just didn't feel good, so I scrapped it and changed it to what it is now. It happens during the work process, but this time it was for a bigger chunk of time.
I feel bad for the delays and the missing deadlines. But at the end, what's important is to have good content, and for the morst part I'm happy with the final result.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Oke and what should i see there, that only september was your busy month working on game and a bit of august where it shows 4 days of work the entire month?! Cuz if so my point is valid...
Because if I don't save an image that day, it means I haven't worked, right? That's what I mean, there's nothing I can show you that you would accept, you obviously have no idea how the development process works.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
cold_arctus I had a small creative blockage in the middle of the development. Nothing worked as intended, the posing was a drag, the scenes were not coming along. Someone asked me on Discord about the scene with Tommy. I had a different plan for that one, with something more than just a talk. I tried it, and it just didn't feel good, so I scrapped it and changed it to what it is now. It happens during the work process, but this time it was for a bigger chunk of time.
I feel bad for the delays and the missing deadlines. But at the end, what's important is to have good content, and for the morst part I'm happy with the final result.
Totally understand that. As a creative produce I feel drained and tired after each update myself. It takes days or weeks sometimes to get back on track. That's also the time when my inspiration hits the bottom. I guess it is the same for you too.

Thank you for the reply and have a good rest for now.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
The latest update was alright not bad. But was it worth the wait?
Definitely not. Now creativity may take time specially script writing. So with script writing you can really argue, then image and animation apart. The scripting is very well done by the script writer. The scenes were not bad either. But for that amount of time if they deliver only this much worth then that's how you may conclude on how he brings out his work.
What I also think pre assumptionof the update day should really be stopped when there is going to be a delay in the release.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Someone asked me on Discord about the scene with Tommy. I had a different plan for that one, with something more than just a talk.
for me too, there is a void in that scene.
but if you're not sure how to do it, better not hurt (I think)
or could you do a survey? to engage followers? to get some suggestions?

I do not know...

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I got to say you did well this was an exceptional update and the motion in certain scenes were well done they gave the animation of the characters as though they were 3d objects rather than pictures and I understand that the scene with tommy could have had some action but reasonably if it went to a certain extent then it would steal the thunder of the mentioned meet up she is going to with him and his friends in a later update

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I had a small creative blockage in the middle of the development. Nothing worked as intended, the posing was a drag, the scenes were not coming along. Someone asked me on Discord about the scene with Tommy. I had a different plan for that one, with something more than just a talk.
What happened to your "flow chart"? Do you still write down the scenes before you start to render them? Is that something you need help with?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes