4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*I'll update the mod when v0.40 final comes out. Mod is for v0.35.
Please, updated for [v0.40 Final] !
THANK YOU in advance...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.40

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
From the updated v0.40 walkthrough it looks like Jessica still can't have sex with other people than Connor. So NTR hasn't been taken very far yet?.

• Sad
Reactions: gilgamesh9

introvtx

May 6, 2017
From the updated v0.40 walkthrough it looks like Jessica still can't have sex with other people than Connor. So NTR hasn't been taken very far yet?.
Well If you count her being fingered by the Mayor as sex then that's definitely NTR... And she also can have lesbian fun with Shani, with or without Connor (he only watch).

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hello sorry to bother whit a question
I know that people must have already asked my question but I do it anyway (I have not seen it in the last 50th page) I changed the language of the game and nothing is displayed in the comment menu then I reset the original language (knowing that downloaded again does not solve the problem)
If you download this new version it will solve the issue. The French translation was completely empty in the BETA. There's still no French translation though, only the menus. There's a guy working on it at the moment, I can't say when it will be ready.

Reactions: DD3DD

None44

Nov 9, 2020
v0.4 final does not contain Jessica going back home does that mean something will happen before they go home probably in the next update?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*I'll update the mod when v0.40 final comes out. Mod is for v0.35.
Hey,
Any news on updating your Mod for the now released version 0.40 Final? thanks in advance.

Reactions: IAmAB

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
what's the difference between beta and full release?
what the difference??
changelog?
What is the diference between v.40 vs final?
version 0.40 final contains some additional POV renders. sounds have been added and some errors in the text have been corrected. by the end of the month a mini update 0.41 should be released with the renderings of the final scenes of the various paths and an additional scene with conner. I have no other info

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
I have to disagree. I absolutely loved her new hairstyle, in fact I would like it to become her normal style from now on.
Sadly I don't think it will but you have to remember that women do like to do their hair differently for special occasions.
I think the new style made her face softer and made her look younger and more vulnerable. If you need an example of what I mean look no further than this.

View attachment 978940
My favorite scene in the last update, usually not into the fat guy sex but the scene was awesome.

Reactions: Gradel1095
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes