4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I have to say that it's pretty impressive, so far, and looks very promising, even if the update schedule does appear to be on the slow side.
To be fair I usualy just see you in the Red Room thread and compared to Alishia I'd say Stoper is like the lovechild of Usain Bolt and the Flash ^^ so his scheduele shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Welcome to the thread btw, glad you found the game it's one of the better ones :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
To be fair I usualy just see you in the Red Room thread and compared to Alishia I'd say Stoper is like the lovechild of Usain Bolt and the Flash ^^ so his scheduele shouldn't be that much of a problem.
I'm not certain that it's a fair comparison. I'm not convinced that Alishia actually works on Red Room at all (She may. I'm just not convinced, one way or the other.), except for a couple of times a year, when negative pressure from fans begins to reach a boiling point.

Welcome to the thread btw, glad you found the game it's one of the better ones :)
Thanks, and it does appear to be quite good.

No, it's just on the cheating paths. Either as a direct choice, or a consequence of Jessica's actions.
There are paths were Jessica and Conner live happy together, either going wild together, or remaining in a relatively tame relationship.
Thanks. I'll continue to check future updates, and I'll make a pledge in the new billing cycle. Though I'm a "have my cake and eat it, too" kind of guy, so I'll probably have to edit my save files or cheat the code, so that I can have Jessica on a cheating path and still keep them together.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not certain that it's a fair comparison. I'm not convinced that Alishia actually works on Red Room at all (She may. I'm just not convinced, one way or the other.), except for a couple of times a year, when negative pressure from fans begins to reach a boiling point.

Thanks, and it does appear to be quite good.

Thanks. I'll continue to check future updates, and I'll make a pledge in the new billing cycle. Though I'm a "have my cake and eat it, too" kind of guy, so I'll probably have to edit my save files or cheat the code, so that I can have Jessica on a cheating path and still keep them together.
I think you can keep them together even if Jess cheats.You probably just need to keep having sex with Conner.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
stoper The new version of update was really great, the way it added more depth to the final scene was just the perfect way to tie it all up. Not to mention those few pov additions did their job damn fine.
Also that new banner looks sick along with new op images.
As always keep up the great work man.

Reactions: stoper

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
I would love to see Jessica with more hairstyles/makeup other than the classic ponytail , I think that could be included in the story as she will be more corrupted in naughtier events trying to show more of her beauty , and variety/new looks will make the story more enjoyable ! and we might find the best match everyone happy with ?!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In my opinion this game really is the best out there at the moment and it's due mainly for 2 reasons.

One, the story is very compelling and has lots of avenues to explore, so keeping our attention, plus it also caters for virtually every erotic fantasy.

And secondly the quality of the scenes. This latest update was simply superb and was worth the wait. Stoper's rendering has always been good but v0.40 took us to a different dimension. I was struck by how far when I went back to one of the earlier days.

Compare these 2 pictures of Jessica. THe first one is from when she met the Mayor for the first time.

View attachment 978955

And the second is from the lartest update.

View attachment 978957

There is absolutely no comparison.

Stoper - I salute you.

(Now forget about Paola and concentrate on Jessica please lol)
wow. these are some really subtential changes i have also to admit. i mean she already was hot and pretty at the beginning but never looked like a 25 year old (especially with glasses on) now she looks really like a 25 year old and even the glasses don't make her older anymore. amazing. i also think personally she looks not pretty but beautiful :love: (beautiful > pretty)

Tesme

Nov 1, 2017
Hello sorry to bother whit a question
I know that people must have already asked my question but I do it anyway (I have not seen it in the last 50th page) I changed the language of the game and nothing is displayed in the comment menu then I reset the original language (knowing that downloaded again does not solve the problem)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes