4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hm I am in the mayor scene and I am not hearing any music/voices/etc., do you know if I'm supposed to?
version 0.40 released on January 2 has no music, version 0.40 of January 6 did. when you said "latest update", I thought you were referring to the one from January 6th

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
Small side project are a nice way to cool off after an update, and refresh my batteries. They were also a way to make something juicy while the game is in its early stages and Jess is acting more tame.
Good way to keep the creative juices fresh and not stagnating.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
well she had sex with her ladyfriend.

i guess you haven't noticed jess's boyfriend.
Yeah but I'm only considering cheating sex scenes. Not love scenes with her bf. Lol
Let me refrase the question: Is there any chad (NOT OLD) guy she sleeps with cheating on her bf?
Is this "ladyfriend " you said an old man?

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Yeah but I'm only considering cheating sex scenes. Not love scenes with her bf. Lol
Let me refrase the question: Is there any chad (NOT OLD) guy she sleeps with cheating on her bf?
Is this "ladyfriend " you said an old man?
There is no cheating sex at all, only fingering and handjob. If you are complaining about only old dudes in the game, there are intern she teases, mechanic she gave a hj to, neighbours husband trying to seduce her.
And ladyfriend is her neighbours wife, same age as Jess.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
There is no cheating sex at all, only fingering and handjob. If you are complaining about only old dudes in the game, there are intern she teases, mechanic she gave a hj to, neighbours husband trying to seduce her.
And ladyfriend is her neighbours wife, same age as Jess.
Not interested in lesbo either.
Anyway, Too little content to give it a play for me (handjob is not enough).

Since a highly respect everyone taste (I'm a NTR enthusiast and demand the same degree of respect for the NTR genre) I might step out of this thread.
Have fun playing this game brothers and sisters!!
See you

Last edited:

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
I have acquired a new PC recently, and I lost all my previous saves. Anyone able to send me one that ends in the last update?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey Stoper I also played & like your Paola vn story. I was wondering if you ever considered a cross game promotion, where you could have Paola move into Jessica’s apartment complex & start getting all the guys attention there & maybe add her in the game & let us either control her in some choices or just show us highlights of who she’s seduced. But I wouldn’t want this to take away any of Jessica’s time or scenes it would just add to them. Just an idea

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Ffmc Not for the moment. Paola's story is still being written by Dantes, and it would be weird to take the character and put it the game. If she's in the game for anything more then a short encounter, I would need some kind of story for her, and that's pretty unclear at the moment.

Reactions: thet886

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ffmc Not for the moment. Paola's story is still being written by Dantes, and it would be weird to take the character and put it the game. If she's in the game for anything more then a short encounter, I would need some kind of story for her, and that's pretty unclear at the moment.
Well you don't need to take her character 1:1 just her model and add it to your story :D

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
It was a quite nice update.I was very curious about the mayor's scene.It's nice that things are going slowly.And I loved it.But I think the only problem was that the mayor's scene was too short.Maybe more kissing and lap dancing would have been better.By the way, the mayor is definitely better than the senator.I hope we can support the mayor's plans against the senator.As sexual and information.

I love Jessica's normal day hair more.I mean the hair she uses in the office.I think you should use it on special occasions too.

Other than that, the new characters look good.(Jonahtan Hardy and general morrison)I hope we see more scenes with them.
And Mr. Birch is slowly starting to show itself.

My expectations from the next update.
We know it will be the school principal scene.I hope it would be longer and more naughty than the mayor scene.
And of course I'm waiting for a Mr.Parker scene.This must be absolutely naughty :p

Doshole's comic was just as good, love it.

Anyway, you did a great job again,stoper, thank you, I'm looking forward to the new update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes