4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Welp, finished the game (again) and i have a question. Oh by the way i really liked the whole update overall, it was quite calm but still very satistifying.

Edit: There were me asking question about endings of this update, found what i was looking for in walkthrough, also noticed i actually missed few scenes. Better replay the game with correct choices when i have free time.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's also worth checking settings and change perspective to male. Sometimes perspectives give different renders. This updates is still BETA so it doesn't have different POV but there are quite a few interesting things to look at before that.

Reactions: stoper

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I found a small error almost insignificant but knowing Stoper his attention to detail;) or he realized after the mistake and had to redo the renderings and he postponed or did not realize that it is in the version of the encounter with Jack the kissed hand is the left , which in the handshake version. I do not want to give lessons to anyone but both greetings and agreements are given the right hand, at least in the Western world.

View attachment 972080 View attachment 972082

THe left handed shake has cropped up before.
Is it a reverse image problem or does Stoper not know his left from his right?
For instance, when Jessica is in the car with Mr Parker, the text says that her right leg was up against the windscreen, when clearly it is her left leg.
And there's mention that the mystery man has an armed forces tattoo on his left arm. Connor has his on the right arm, so I thought this was a deliberate misdirect. Now I'm not so sure (although I still don't think he's the vigilante!).

Reactions: Geko1711

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Is there anybody who have idea what events will be in the next update? If I am correct Jess will work with Tommy in the archives again and she must meet Mr. Cheers (principal) after work and wearing a cheerleader uniform. Thats must be the interesting scene of all...

None44

Nov 9, 2020
Is there anybody who have idea what events will be in the next update? If I am correct Jess will work with Tommy in the archives again and she must meet Mr. Cheers (principal) after work and wearing a cheerleader uniform. Thats must be the interesting scene of all...
Morning - Mr Parker
Afternoon - Tommy and school principal
Evening or Night - maybe heather

Elisagee

Mar 9, 2018
I search the name of dashole here and I found a post by stoper saying that he did a commissioned work for dashole, more than a year ago. But in this comic, in the first pages, you can read "written and rendered by dashole", weird.
This is Dashole's first foray into his own art. He's typically worked with other artists in the past. Probably explains the previous commission with stoper.

There are also links to his 2D books here.

Moro360

Feb 10, 2018
has been asked several times, but does not know on what basis to do this: start by estimating a scene with 20 renders then 50 come out; he plans to do 3 events in an update then inserts 4. he has a very free way of working, it is difficult to plan. this is what he explained long ago

Hey man, #OffTopic.

What is the game your profile pic is from?

umby

May 27, 2017
according to the latest update I see it very difficult that stoper will carry out two events. obviously we're talking about June, unless you give up on Paola's project.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tommy at least will ask ms o'neil to be his dancepartner. principal is possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some slow burns get boring but I really love a good female protagonist game with good build up, and this is one that I am enjoying greatly, as a female (but not surprised) I wish there were more really good female protag. games...
*breaks rules again* bad memories has fem protag but it's lesbian-path.

Reactions: Taboosoul
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes