4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I found a small error almost insignificant but knowing Stoper his attention to detail;) or he realized after the mistake and had to redo the renderings and he postponed or did not realize that it is in the version of the encounter with Jack the kissed hand is the left , which in the handshake version. I do not want to give lessons to anyone but both greetings and agreements are given the right hand, at least in the Western world.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yep. Can't say more.

Hmm, that's sad to hear. It's mad by a fan. And this is the first feedback I get for it. I'll think how to proceed.

I have nothing saved. And besides, it would spoil what will happen next. I will give the scene another try in the next update.

I used the same model, just tweaked it a bit.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
dear dev
(stoper)

, I want to tell you, you are very talented, you have created a beautiful game, with nice characters, I think it is very romantic, full of love, it is the first game in which I like a friend mc girl haha I don't have to wish you much luck , because you don't need it, it was my pleasure to play this game, thank you

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
stoper, is it possible to have an indicateur, like for AWAM or EoL for the nextt update?
has been asked several times, but does not know on what basis to do this: start by estimating a scene with 20 renders then 50 come out; he plans to do 3 events in an update then inserts 4. he has a very free way of working, it is difficult to plan. this is what he explained long ago

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again very nice update and wasn't as short as feared, plot didn't advance anywhere but had nice scenes.

not sure which path was better mayor or his assistant so did both paths.

Reactions: Pogo123 and stoper

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nice catch. But there are plenty of other options why that would be there. I don't think you're wrong but it's not definitive.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
they look like stoper made.
I search the name of dashole here and I found a post by stoper saying that he did a commissioned work for dashole, more than a year ago. But in this comic, in the first pages, you can read "written and rendered by dashole", weird.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes