4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think it depends on the choice made whether to defend the boy or not on day 6 but you have to refuse handjob to Victor I think
Who in their right mind would refuse giving him a handjob in this game?

That's a long way back! I'm so annoyed that i have to go all the way back to trigger unwatched events! Hope somebody come up with a mod that triggers everything with a single click.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

That's a long way back! I'm so annoyed that i have to go all the way back to trigger unwatched events! Hope somebody come up with a mod that triggers everything with a single click.

just edit the scrips file, for example I just merged the mayor's event with the one in the pool
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HHUUKK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow, when did that happen?! I didn't see it too!
You must not give a handjob to Victor.

But you will get a kiss and more in the future with David.Worth it if you are into interracial.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Conner cheating on Jessica with her mom (on Jessica slut path). :sneaky:
More likely Jess' sister, who will be visiting soon. It would be interesting, if Jess' corruption is enough, for her to entertain a threesome. Just as her tryst with Heather and Christian, she doesn't have to be physical with both partners and actual incest could be avoided.

Conner's actually a decent bloke, so I don't hate having him around -- if he's not interrupting her lesbian escapades.

Last edited:
Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
stoper when will there be scenes like these in the game?
Yep. Can't say more.

We know how do you want a game close enough to a perfection... I have just one little detail about translate made by a fan. In Portuguese, is really, REALLY bad.. Made with copy+paste and no worries about how looks like in the end. If you don't care about these translations, it's ok, then.
Hmm, that's sad to hear. It's mad by a fan. And this is the first feedback I get for it. I'll think how to proceed.

Hey Stoper ,

Can you publish the renders for the event that you planned with tommy , you said they were awkward and scrapped but we would still love to see the renders that you came up with
I have nothing saved. And besides, it would spoil what will happen next. I will give the scene another try in the next update.

Actually this guy looks a bit similar to a guy in Paolo comics
I used the same model, just tweaked it a bit.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes