4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I loveee this game, Jessica has to be the sexiest character yet! I love her lesbian scenes the most, and I hope that it continues in the next update.The scene in the pool was lovely well done!!Love the seduction between women,and cant wait for the date she is going on with her co worker on the next update.5 stars from me for sure! only thing that saddens me is the long period between up dates.Please please please not another 5 or 6 months~!

Reactions: stoper

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
No, just a little more conclusion to the scenes, sounds, some small edits to the script and such.
Later in the month I'll make a small mini update with an optional extra scene (with Conner) for one of the branches. Some people said they enjoy making Jessica cheat while still having fun with her boyfriend.
Loveee this game, I love her lesbian paths the best, I cant wait for the next update already ~! almost begging you more lesbian content,she is so sexy ,this game is the reason I started playing these games.All I can say is well done, and thank you for all your hard work.Just wishing the next update wont be months away.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
No, just a little more conclusion to the scenes, sounds, some small edits to the script and such.
Later in the month I'll make a small mini update with an optional extra scene (with Conner) for one of the branches. Some people said they enjoy making Jessica cheat while still having fun with her boyfriend.
An extra scene?... Nice (y)
But Jessica is already cheating /gets fingerd by the mayor while Conner is downstairs.
Is it not the same I wonder :unsure:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
C'mon guys. I'm not rushing or anything cuz for me pace is excellent (even tho some characters feel left out - Birch) but BJ with BF character doesn't count. It's so vanilla it's even lower tier than lesbian stuff and playerbase on this forum is mostly too perverted for such things. Be reasonable

Reactions: jenn20 and stoper

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
The point system in this game is a bit awkward as having fewer points with Connor or slut path doesn't affect the outcome that much like Connor doesn't question or get jealous or spy on Jessica while she is with the mayor. I think it would really help with the shyness that Jessica has coming to her senses and all. The mayor can just lock the door and resume with Jessica so I don't understand that scene. Connor is just way too passive in the story and it would really good to see him get tested for patience like a co-worker of Jessica starts flirting with him. Probably in the future updates I guess.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
An extra scene?... Nice (y)
But Jessica is already cheating /gets fingerd by the mayor while Conner is downstairs.
Is it not the same I wonder :unsure:
What I mean is that Jessica can cheat, and then still have sex with Conner.
So after the situation with the Mayor she can get either extra horny, or troubled by it. So she can unleash that horniness with him at home, or have sex with him to convince herself everything is alright with them.

esprada

Nov 12, 2017
Loves the update. IMO the building up of NTR in a story is always more interesting than the conclusion. However I do agree the point system is a bit weird currently. There should be certain key decision made in the game which lock you in/out of a path(lesbian/NTR/loyal/certain character).

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
What I mean is that Jessica can cheat, and then still have sex with Conner.
So after the situation with the Mayor she can get either extra horny, or troubled by it. So she can unleash that horniness with him at home, or have sex with him to convince herself everything is alright with them.
Ahhhhhhh

OK I get it.!
Now I know what mean.
Such behavior would fit to her character and make this cheating even more exciting :love:
Thx for answer.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I'm slightly disturbed by the cameras present when Jess fools around with the Mayor (massively aroused, but I smell the poop coming up :sneaky: )
:eek:
I miss this one... Didn't notice it.
And we are in the senators villa...right.
This could brings up a very bad situation for Jessica and the mayor.
Those details... Those little ones.. Have to look more carefully and not only on her..

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
Maybe it's just me who's interested (though I doubt it) but I'd like to see more of this type of game address whether and what kind of contraception is used.

Jessica has sex with her boyfriend several times and he comes inside her.
Is she on the pill? Has he had a vasectomy? Are the days safe? Other forms of contraception?
Unfortunately, this isn't mentioned once.

In the threesome with Heather, no one asks if she's on the pill, or if maybe he'd be better off using a condom.
Or asking him to pull out would have been quite appropriate.

It's extremely easy to work something like that into the story.
It only takes one or two lines of text.

Maybe Jessica just thinks (while she's brushing her teeth in the morning) that she still has to go to the pharmacy because her birth control is running out.

That way you know she's on the pill.... And you'd have a possible path where she might not have time to go to the pharmacy ;)

Or maybe she's talking to Heather about birth control, post-threesome.
After all, Connor had unprotected sex with her.
That's a good time to ask about birth control, isn't it? (would have been better to ask up front of course, but... well)
I'd be interested to know if my friend could possibly get her pregnant.

For me personally it's a real turn on to know if the ladies are protected or not. (more of course if they are not).
The risk and knowledge that she could possibly get pregnant is sher erotic.
It's not even that it has to happen, but just mentioning it and "playing" with the risk or fear of it in the story is hot.

It may not be everyone's fetish, but you could appeal to a wider audience with very little effort.
And it´s way more realistic, I think.

Just my two cents...

umby

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another scene with conner? if I can afford some advice some updates ago at least you inserted scenes like the one in the photo, while in the latter jessica was all the time covered as a convent nun, and the reason is totally inexplicable at this point in the story. I'm not saying to make jessica go around naked, but just to insert some spicy framing that was always there in the first updates while now you always have to wait for the final scene to have it.

Reactions: zsaX

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I don't understand the need to get rid of conner;
its presence is leading to interesting treesome.
furthermore, the whole discussion of Jessica's corruption is amplified by her presence: my opinion
Same here (y)
Already written 3 or 4 times about Conner.
Without him there is no need to corrupt Jessica anymore / and the cheating loses the sense.
I realy like his character.. Written already enough... And he is going to play a bigger role in this story i guess.
The sex scenes with her and him are really hot too.

Something reverse now.. :ROFLMAO::p
Can we get rid off the young ones like Tommy or Blake. Children should not be allowed to play in Adult games. ;)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes