4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
What I mean is that Jessica can cheat, and then still have sex with Conner.
So after the situation with the Mayor she can get either extra horny, or troubled by it. So she can unleash that horniness with him at home, or have sex with him to convince herself everything is alright with them.
The most anticipated event before v0.40 for me, was the fundraising one. I like the flirt between the Mayor and Jess. And now I can't wait to find what happens in Jess mind after the Mayor fingers!

umby

May 27, 2017
The most anticipated event before v0.40 for me, was the fundraising one. I like the flirt between the Mayor and Jess. And now I can't wait to find what happens in Jess mind after the Mayor fingers!
even the undersigned liked this scene very much, however in my opinion it could have been inserted in the previous meeting and now insert something more, it would not have altered things in the least and now we would have two much more interesting updates in our hands. But mine always seem like words in the wind ...

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
:eek:
I miss this one... Didn't notice it.
And we are in the senators villa...right.
This could brings up a very bad situation for Jessica and the mayor.
Those details... Those little ones.. Have to look more carefully and not only on her..
yep, and it's the other journalist's camera too :sneaky:
Technically if you paid attention to the dialogue, nothing they said is "bad", but yeah, they're possibly caught fooling around :sneaky:
I like stoper story telling skills (y) There is a good consensus between backbone story and sex scenes and I find it well written too :love:

None44

Nov 9, 2020
One more reason why Mr Parker and Heather was not involved in this update can be because this update was more focused on who the vigilant can be( main story)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I don't understand the need to get rid of conner;
its presence is leading to interesting treesome.
furthermore, the whole discussion of Jessica's corruption is amplified by her presence: my opinion
Have no interest in him. For me game would be improved if we weren't forced to start game already in relationship and have forced sex scenes with him or at least be able to dump him and kick him out of apartment.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
This is why JOHN is my favourite game - one like Mr. Parker, other the Mayor, third one Heather, Blake, lesbian... Teasing with every character is on a very high level. Even Connor is not a bad person, the sex between him and Jessica after she meet naked Christian is one of the best sex scene in adult games ever. I like the Mayor behavior, I like Mr. Burch too. Rosa is gorgeous... We have choices - good Jess, slutty Jess, dominant Jess, submissive Jess... Between Jess watching Christian and Heather, and Jess with Mr. Parker in the car scenes, I'd like Jess with her neighbours most.
I don't want to see Jessica to wake up, run with Heather, then have sex with her, then go to work and fuck "Denzel", then go to lunch and lick Blake's asshole, the return to work and fucking somebody else, then go to Mr. Parker and suck his cock...and...
It's unnatural! It's childish! I like what Stoper is doing - slowly corrupt one woman! And give us a choice. This update is perfect - all day she doing her stuff, but she is elegant, gorgeous, shirt, short skirt, panthyhose, sexy legs. And Stoper give every single angle to pleasure it. He build excitement all fucking day in a routine obligations. Flirting with Mr Burch, with the nerd in office, with Heather... Build up, build up, build up...and the Mayor (for me) was the cake cherrry! Sorry for my english...

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
So far the best game ever..Congrats and thanks to Dev..please keep on with your good work. Btw it s the only game with copying clipart option and one tanks for that too..

Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Have no interest in him. For me game would be improved if we weren't forced to start game already in relationship and have forced sex scenes with him or at least be able to dump him and kick him out of apartment.
Dumping Conner, or him leaving will happen for sure. I'm just trying to make it in a way that doesn't create a ton of extra work.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

A small comics courtesy of the talented Dashole

What is this?

Lirped

Nov 23, 2018
wow. Your game and work is so nice. So good too see.

Except when I provide free content. You know, for no money? Update 0.35 has been free on my patreon for months.
The translations are made by fans. It's not me translating the game, I don't speak 3 languages. Well, I actually do... anyway.
We know how do you want a game close enough to a perfection... I have just one little detail about translate made by a fan. In Portuguese, is really, REALLY bad.. Made with copy+paste and no worries about how looks like in the end. If you don't care about these translations, it's ok, then.

I hope to see soon another update. (sorry my bad english. haha )

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes