4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The problem being that he is there at all.
I was honestly pleasantly surprised we got a Shani scene. I, too, would prefer not having Conner there but his presence was thankfully minimal. I'm very glad Shani is "on the table" for future Jess encounters.

Reactions: stoper

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I guess it's up in the air whether it'll be Jessica or Paola next... Honestly it's good either way. I guess "more stoper" is really what we need.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Will there be a new hot scene for the full version? Stopper
No, just a little more conclusion to the scenes, sounds, some small edits to the script and such.
Later in the month I'll make a small mini update with an optional extra scene (with Conner) for one of the branches. Some people said they enjoy making Jessica cheat while still having fun with her boyfriend.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I loveee this game, Jessica has to be the sexiest character yet! I love her lesbian scenes the most, and I hope that it continues in the next update.The scene in the pool was lovely well done!!Love the seduction between women,and cant wait for the date she is going on with her co worker on the next update.5 stars from me for sure! only thing that saddens me is the long period between up dates.Please please please not another 5 or 6 months~!

Reactions: stoper

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
No, just a little more conclusion to the scenes, sounds, some small edits to the script and such.
Later in the month I'll make a small mini update with an optional extra scene (with Conner) for one of the branches. Some people said they enjoy making Jessica cheat while still having fun with her boyfriend.
Loveee this game, I love her lesbian paths the best, I cant wait for the next update already ~! almost begging you more lesbian content,she is so sexy ,this game is the reason I started playing these games.All I can say is well done, and thank you for all your hard work.Just wishing the next update wont be months away.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes