4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
If i erase previously installed game with saves, what happens with saves when I later download new update of same game? Will they be visible again or just keeping instalation of the game can solve that problem? Thanks in advance. It's about Android phone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If i erase previously installed game with saves, what happens with saves when I later download new update of same game? Will they be visible again or just keeping instalation of the game can solve that problem? Thanks in advance. It's about Android phone.
your saves are in 2 locations and deleting all saves requires bit effort.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
By the end of this month stoper will release the full version 0.4! Then he will working on Paola 0.2. I hope that it will not take a very long time. After Paola he will start working on Jessica again. I hope the update will come before the end of April, but May is more likely.
What we don’t understand is this:
- Since the updates are very sluggish, why start a new project
- Has Stoper lost interest and moved on... is this the real reason behind the slow updates
- Finish what you started first, then move on
- Golden rule to development of a solid fan base $$$
- Great game one of the best bye far we would say...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
All those points have been covered throughout this thread. Most importantly, IIRC, Paola is a paying gig.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
What we don’t understand is this:
- Since the updates are very sluggish, why start a new project
- Has Stoper lost interest and moved on... is this the real reason behind the slow updates
- Finish what you started first, then move on
- Golden rule to development of a solid fan base $$$
- Great game one of the best bye far we would say...
Small side project are a nice way to cool off after an update, and refresh my batteries. They were also a way to make something juicy while the game is in its early stages and Jess is acting more tame.

All those points have been covered throughout this thread. Most importantly, IIRC, Paola is a paying gig.
You remember wrong then, it's not a paying gig. I'm doing it for fun. In exchange of using the original author's work, I'm giving it to him and he sells it on his website. But that's his own business, I receive nothing from whatever sales he has there.

That being said, I planed to work on another Paola chapter in December, but after the delay of the game these plans changed.
I'm working on the mini update now. When that's done, I'll decide how to proceed.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tame? giving bj to kid near young enuf to be her son, giving bj to guy who could be her graandfather, getting fingered to orgasm by mayor, 3some with hubby and mayor's assistant, ....................

if that's tame then untamed would be like gangbang in the middle of public park during broad daylight.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
tame? giving bj to kid near young enuf to be her son, giving bj to guy who could be her graandfather, getting fingered to orgasm by mayor, 3some with hubby and mayor's assistant, ....................

if that's tame then untamed would be like gangbang in the middle of public park during broad daylight.
What? :unsure:

She only gave blowjobs to Conner.
The other males only got 2 x hand jobs. Some teasing and the finger action by mayor. And the rest is lesbian action.
So Yes... She is still tame.... If you compare to other games.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What? :unsure:

She only gave blowjobs to Conner.
The other males only got 2 x hand jobs. Some teasing and the finger action by mayor. And the rest is lesbian action.
So Yes... She is still tame.... If you compare to other games.
He is probably comparing to AWAM.

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
I like game's plot and MC's inner struggle. Like you dont just start the game and she is ready to hop on a first stranger's dick just with one click making you bored in 20 mins because you didn't even see how she was getting corrupted. That what makes this game so exciting and people donating that much, you did a great job there.
Should new content be expected faster in future? I mean thats kinda little for 2.5 years..

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes