4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
There s no doubt best game so far however dev needs to publish "update only file" in future if he/she s planning to update the game in a short period like this

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
hey stoper how are you?
I wanted to know, do you have all the future scenario of your game in mind already? or at least the most important ideas you want to put on the game? When you add characters to the scenarios, is this planned in advance or it depends ?

And besides Jessica, our dear goddess, do you have a favorite character that you like to write and develop? Sorry in advance for all these questions but I find it intriguing lmao !!
Take care and keep the good work (y)(y)

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
I really like the game since the first time I saw it. browsing here f95, I saw that StoperArt is always using it as an example of a good creator. I read that you have a rendering studio. does outsourced work to other people. so I understood why updates take so long. but it always had a nice content, and very beautiful. I decided to know your work I started to go deeper into 3D rendering. I'm working alone and I'm evolving little by little. I discovered a passion that kept me busy during quarantine. so thank you so much for giving me an expiration. I hope that one day it will be close to the level. hug.
sorry for any mistake in english

ps: hot Jessica !!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
hey stoper how are you?
I wanted to know, do you have all the future scenario of your game in mind already? or at least the most important ideas you want to put on the game? When you add characters to the scenarios, is this planned in advance or it depends ?

And besides Jessica, our dear goddess, do you have a favorite character that you like to write and develop? Sorry in advance for all these questions but I find it intriguing lmao !!
Take care and keep the good work (y)(y)
I have the overall wireframe planed, but I do make many of the content as I work. Same for the characters, a few have their arcs planed, others just some events, and for some I have only rough ideas in mind.
I like developing Conner's plot. Although I'm still considering how exactly to approach that. I have fun with the Mayor and Me. Parker. And I'm looking forward to the events with some of the characters that don't get much screen time at the moment, like Eve and Duncan. But one step at a time :)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Some mods alter the game though, in a way to make it "harem" (to get the maximum sex scenes within one single playthrough) even if the dev didn't plan that

I don't think it's an improvement but to each their own
Then those aren't strictly WT mods, they are WT mods with extras.

I have the overall wireframe planed, but I do make many of the content as I work. Same for the characters, a few have their arcs planed, others just some events, and for some I have only rough ideas in mind.
I like developing Conner's plot. Although I'm still considering how exactly to approach that. I have fun with the Mayor and Me. Parker. And I'm looking forward to the events with some of the characters that don't get much screen time at the moment, like Eve and Duncan. But one step at a time :)
Here's hoping the forced intimacy with Connor ends soon.

Reactions: truestory89
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes