4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have fun with the Mayor and Me.
Hey stoper,
First I like to say I love the game, in the comment above you say ME, Is this you putting yourself into the main character's mind to help write better, Also have you thought of putting an easter egg in the game.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I really like this update. Jessica looks gorgeous in every shot.

I made a signature with one of the new renders.

Jess.gif
Code:
[IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1005080_Jess.gif[/IMG]
Copy the code and paste it here

Copy this one if you want it with a direct link to the game's thread
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-40-final-stoperart.15081/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1005080_Jess.gif[/IMG][/URL]

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*Updated to v0.40 Final.
walkthrough mod has some errors cant launch game

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Well just for kicks I d/l'd it again and timed it, 25 seconds on my connection :whistle: but that sounds like I'm showing off, to be fair though there are still many that don't have that luxury and I can understand people wanting to have smaller files to download. I have memories of dialup modem connections running at 1200/75 and a file to fill a 1.4mb floppy disk took six hours to download. £250 phone bill that month. Ouch :eek:
Are you still using dial-up? My connection loaded it in under 10 seconds haha. Virgin 1g router .

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
I liked this update. Finally, we get to see some serious action. The author didn't rush the story, the transition was very smooth and subtle. that's why I liked it. (not like AMAW that left many people blue balled and still no action.)

Now the player can wait for more in the next updates and not get disappointed but pleased.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey stoper,
First I like to say I love the game, in the comment above you say ME, Is this you putting yourself into the main character's mind to help write better, Also have you thought of putting an easter egg in the game.
Like the user above pointed out, I just misspelled Mr. :)
No fun easter egg has come to my mind yet. Amanda drops some pop culture references in the text every now and then.

Joker_code there are saves here as well:
C:\Users\usrename\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HardNews-1561049325
The other day I was deleting my saves and I noticed that it sees some files from this folder, and some from the game folder. Not sure why it makes two folders. Maybe the author of RenPy made the change to use the game folder, but kept the AppData one as well.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So is this the end of season 1 of the game?
Also are there 3 routes through the game?
Faithful Wife.
Lesbian.
Unfaithful wife.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Like the user above pointed out, I just misspelled Mr. :)
No fun easter egg has come to my mind yet. Amanda drops some pop culture references in the text every now and then.

Joker_code there are saves here as well:
C:\Users\usrename\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HardNews-1561049325
The other day I was deleting my saves and I noticed that it sees some files from this folder, and some from the game folder. Not sure why it makes two folders. Maybe the author of RenPy made the change to use the game folder, but kept the AppData one as well.
I didn't think to look for Hard News in Renpy folder, just looked for JOHN

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
What changes were done from the beta to the final? I liked the route Jess went with Heather and the café girl...hopefully as the updates progress it'll branch for Jess getting the lesbian route she deserves.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes