4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I fully agree.
I really like this game, I do, but, I read it has taken a really really long time to get to where it is even now with 1 faithful path with Connor and scenes, 1 kiss in a cafe, a lot of voyeurism or looking on, 1 handjob in the garage, getting fingered by the mayor, a few minor scenes with old parker, the nerd scene, and 2 lesbian happenings, as said, I like the game, but sexually this is taking longer than "A Wife And A Mother" and that is saying something lol.
In Jessica's "Fictional" world it has been less than 3 weeks. it's pretty scary to think some of the people on this site think in terms of TIME as when game updates come out. :unsure:

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
The game is in a perpetual starting phase.
only voyeurism with others and lesbian scene... (only if you chose the lesbian path)
real NTR/swinging is never started.
BlueBalls Game.
Yeah , i hate games where they give all the tags but there is no shit going on in the game tho.

Reactions: Toushiro

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I couldn't get the Mayor scene for the latest update even though I let him grope Jessica in the earlier interview. Any idea what I missed?

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I couldn't get the Mayor scene for the latest update even though I let him grope Jessica in the earlier interview. Any idea what I missed?

you have to do both interviews. It doesn't matter if you are professional or not. the second time you have to interview him again and not shani

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
it's sad that he is goin to work on paola now :/ that dante guy is so lazy even after months didnt release a single update and he need stoper help damn... we need more of jessica
More of Jessica doing things with other man not only women. Most of the time the game is a tease, just when you think she will do blowjob and she doesn´t and she run away. It would be 100% better game if we had more blowjobs and sex scenes even. She is doing a handjob but she doesn´t suck the guy? Come on...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
In Jessica's "Fictional" world it has been less than 3 weeks. it's pretty scary to think some of the people on this site think in terms of TIME as when game updates come out. :unsure:
really?
the update time is the main requirement in a game!
here there is no story progression.. this game is only good renders but without any story line!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Stoper have many in progress and ONHOLD projects that suffers by the same destiny:
1) inconsistent story line
2) Awesome high quality renders
there are 4 project from StoperArt and only 1 very short novel is complete..
He is very good for short Visual Novel like this
The other projects are confusing... the story changes every update... maybe only Paola differs because the story line is written by Dantes.
Stoper is just a great illustrator.. but not a capable story line creator.
I suggest to him to make short separate visual novels also for Jessica...
there are 2 games with Jessica
Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles (CH2) started in September 2018 and it is On-Hold
I assuming that this game started in July 2018 is the prequel of the CH2
Now we are in the 2021 and this prequel is in perpetual starting phase where the story line is not clear and there is a chapter 2?
How a producer can start the CH2 if the CH1 is not complete?:(

PS Edit because i forgot to add links about the (supposed to be) the Chapter 2 if this game that was started after 3 months of tis release

Last edited:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
;)
Stoper have many in progress and ONHOLD projects that suffers by the same destiny:
1) inconsistent story line
2) Awesome high quality renders
there are 4 project from StoperArt and only 1 very short novel is complete..
He is very good for short Visual Nobel like this
The other projects are confusing... the story changes every update... maybe only Paola differs because the story line is written by Dantes.
Stoper is just a great illustrator.. but not a capable story line creator.
I suggest to him to make short separate visual novels also for Jessica...
there are 2 games with Jessica
Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles (CH2) started in September 2018 and it is On-Hold
I assuming that this game started in July 2018 is the prequel of the CH2
Now we are in the 2021 and this prequel is in perpetual starting phase where the story line is not clear and there is a chapter 2?
How a producer can start the CH2 if the CH1 is not complete?:(
OK...... Different options are always good. Really!!!
But are we talking about the right game now?
The story telling and the realsium here, is just awesome. The pace is good/characters.... And so on.
And why do you talk about chapters?
Here aren't any chapters......
Maybe you landed in the wrong thread

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes