4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
;)
OK...... Different options are always good. Really!!!
But are we talking about the right game now?
The story telling and the realsium here, is just awesome. The pace is good/characters.... And so on.
And why do you talk about chapters?
Here aren't any chapters......
Maybe you landed in the wrong thread
I think the confused JOHN with Deep's Anna EA thread.

Reactions: Busted1201

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
;)
OK...... Different options are always good. Really!!!
But are we talking about the right game now?
The story telling and the realsium here, is just awesome. The pace is good/characters.... And so on.
And why do you talk about chapters?
Here aren't any chapters......
Maybe you landed in the wrong thread
this one is marked as CH2
I was talking about StoperArt productions
so I suppose that if Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch. 2]
is the CH2 this one is the CH1!

I have edited the post you replayed because i forgot to add th link of the CH2 of this game.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm not saying that stoperart is not a great developer.. (everyone know that is super slow)
I just saying that he started 4 games and only the short visual novel "Bella's First Sin" is complete.
He have all rights to develop his games as and when he want!
but by this way no one of those games he started will be completed.. except for the shorter one

I really suggest hem to split JOHN as 4 or more short novels:
1 Jessica go to buy newspapers.. short game with Parker
2 Jessica and her girlfriend-- short lesbo novel
3 Jessica and the Mayor--
4 Jessica at the office---
of course i'm joking but by this way he should be able to complete a lot of games very fast. ;)

Reactions: tom882

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
As stoper said JOAC is the Chapter 2 and it is ONHOLD...
this can cause confusion read this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-40-final-stoperart.15081/post-4914327
Based on some of your spelling and grammar, I'm guessing that English isn't your first language. That may be part of the reason for your confusion.

stoper didn't say that JOAC is the Chapter 2. He said that it had a Chapter 1, and then had a Chapter 2, and now is on hold. There was a JOAC Chapter 1, and a JOAC Chapter 2. JOHN is not the Chapter 1.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Apocalypse Chronicles is not a Chapter 2 of Hard News. The two projects have nothing to do with one another. They share some characters, but there's no plot connection between the two.
Ok thanks for the revealing news
now I'm a bit confused:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: AdaIVANOVA

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Based on some of your spelling and grammar, I'm guessing that English isn't your first language. That may be part of the reason for your confusion.

stoper didn't say that JOAC is the Chapter 2. He said that it had a Chapter 1, and then had a Chapter 2, and now is on hold. There was a JOAC Chapter 1, and a JOAC Chapter 2. JOHN is not the Chapter 1.
in any case Jessica is the protagonist.
usually same protagonist + CH2 means that it is the Chapter 2
now I'm totally confused

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
in any case Jessica is the protagonist.
usually same protagonist + CH2 means that it is the Chapter 2
now I'm totally confused
She's the same protagonist, but the description states that the story takes place in a parallel universe. In other words, it's a completely different reality from the JOHN universe. In the JOAC universe, there is a zombie apocalypse. If you look at the changelog in that thread, you'll see that the first release of JOAC was Chapter 1. The changelog doesn't show any changes for Chapter 2, so I don't know what was added, if anything.

Edit - To help you understand, the title to this thread now says [v0.40]. When this thread first appeared, I'm guessing that the version was [v0.10], but the title of the thread changes every time an update releases. It's the same for JOAC. When that thread first appeared, it said Chapter 1. The title of the thread changed to Chapter 2 when the update was released.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
She's the same protagonist, but the description states that the story takes place in a parallel universe. In other words, it's a completely different reality from the JOHN universe. In the JOAC universe, there is a zombie apocalypse. If you look at the changelog in that thread, you'll see that the first release of JOAC was Chapter 1. The changelog doesn't show any changes for Chapter 2, so I don't know what was added, if anything.

Edit - To help you understand, the title to this thread now says [v0.40]. When this thread first appeared, I'm guessing that the version was [v0.10], but the title of the thread changes every time an update releases. It's the same for JOAC. When that thread first appeared, it said Chapter 1. The title of the thread changed to Chapter 2 when the update was released.
Yes thanks now I understand but the fact described can also be good for a chapter 2... there are fantasy stories where the chapter 2 can talk about a parallel reality...
The same protagonist do not help... to understand that are 2 separate stories and the title is also about a journalist
So 2 separate stories with the same protagonist that have the same role ( Journalist ) and Joac is marked as chapter 2 :unsure:

I can confirm that stoper is not so good as story maker but he is an awesome illustrator.
This is my opinion.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can confirm that stoper is not so good as story maker as he his an awesome illustrator.
This is my opinion.
Well, that may be true. Personally, I think that the story in JOHN is pretty good. The writing and the characters seem believable to me, while still being interesting and erotic. I definitely like the writing in JOHN. But that doesn't mean that it's the best writing. There are other good writers making adult games. Eva Kiss, the creator and developer of Good Girl Gone Bad is quite a good writer. Belle, the creator and developer of Long Live the Princess is also a very good writer. And there are others. So, even though I do think that the writing in JOHN is good, I don't think that it's better than the writing in those games.

On the other hand, the renders in this game are some of the best I've ever seen in any adult game. There are some other developers who also do a great job with digital art, but the renders in this game are "next level." So I would probably agree that stoper is a better artist than writer.

Reactions: Gunizz and TheGag
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes