4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even so, given the choices of other guys for her in this game, I'd still go with the "none of them" option.

My main playthrough is the pure lesbian route, mainly because I prefer this in female protag games since I'm a horny hetero guy who likes seeing sexy women fuck each other, but even if that weren't the case and I wanted her to get it on with other guys, she's not exactly got many good options. She's either got old, decrepit, lecherous men; fat men; young, nerdy, fat guys; or creepy guys. Not one of them is a handsome, attractive guy her own age or even someone a bit older than her, like a guy in his 30s. The only one that might have been passable was the 18 year old at the restaurant, but he was way too submissive.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Only candidate I can think of is Duncan, though he's a little older. Maybe he'll be a surprise.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Even so, given the choices of other guys for her in this game, I'd still go with the "none of them" option.

My main playthrough is the pure lesbian route, mainly because I prefer this in female protag games since I'm a horny hetero guy who likes seeing sexy women fuck each other, but even if that weren't the case and I wanted her to get it on with other guys, she's not exactly got many good options. She's either got old, decrepit, lecherous men; fat men; young, nerdy, fat guys; or creepy guys. Not one of them is a handsome, attractive guy her own age or even someone a bit older than her, like a guy in his 30s. The only one that might have been passable was the 18 year old at the restaurant, but he was way too submissive.
In my case, I like she has those options, instead of a handsome muscular man hehehe
Makes diversity more fun for me.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
if i already have the game and download will it download the game from first or download only the new part

Juidas

May 14, 2019
if i already have the game and download will it download the game from first or download only the new part
In this case it will be the whole game, some games that have very large files give you the option to download only the update. Once you have downloaded and installed normally you can see your old save files, if not find the "save" folder in both and copy the save files across

Reactions: markyzac

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
but some are planning to steal jessica.
That's your character. Not really sure how you leaving your BF to be with someone else could be called NTR. If done while still in relationship it would be cheating.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Holy shit this was so much better than I expected. The scenes, the models, the voices (moans)... wow, top notch. I'll post up a review later when I have time, but easily 5 stars. Only regret is that there isn't more to the story yet (finished up the Mayor party). But damn, this was fantastic.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes