4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Damn, this game is so freaking good. The art is abolutely stunning from bottom to top, def a top tier list on that side
i do like the story too, enjoying the political/journalist plot so far.
I keep coming back to this game just to enjoy the visuals and the story.
Id just wished updates were more frequent tho :.perv: but cant blame stoper when you see how beautiful the game is

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know how to upload it properly, so just a text.
Hi, everyone.
How's 2021 treating you? I must say, the news feeds seem very much 2020, but let's give it some more time and see where it goes.
On a good note, one of the recent DAZ/Iray updates did some magic and now I can definitely see some speed improvement on the rendering process. There's at least 30% decrease in the render time, if not more. I also worked a little to improve the cooling of my case, and took advantage of it to overclock the cards slightly. So that's having some impact as well. Or maybe it is the 2021 magic :) In any case, I'd take it.
I'm working on the small update to close the day properly. There are some sweet renders in it. When that's ready I'll continue working on the game. The next chapter of Paola will have to wait a little more.
I made the Update 0.40 available to all patrons. You can find it . The Spanish translation is in it. There's a guy working on a French translation as well, but it's not ready yet. I haven't heard from the guy translating in Portuguese since I gave him the update, so I don't know when (and if) he'll finish it. I'll keep you posted.
The second image above is up-scaled from the 1080p to 4K with Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs. Pretty impressive results. Maybe not as good as rendering it in 4K. But considering that it takes just a few second, while rendering this image in 4K would increase the processing time with a couple of hours.
Stay well, and thanks for the support.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
stoper I noticed the telescope you're using in the senator's house is pointing the wrong way.
screenshot0002.png
It's counterintuitive to have the place from where you watch in the upper side of the telescope, but this architecture works this way.

Another thing is that this one looks fairly cheap, I think it should cost around 500 to 600$ (rough estimate, it's expensive enough to be a serious one and not a toy, but it's beginner's material) which made the senator's talk about it look like he was bragging and making it look better than it is to someone that doesn't know anything about the subject.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's counterintuitive to have the place from where you watch in the upper side of the telescope, but this architecture works this way.
I would say that it's counterintuitive mostly because we're used to the concept of looking through a telescope from one end to the other. It makes a lot of sense to put the eyepiece at the top, to reduce the amount of bending over involved.

Would have preferred him leaving, but take small victories.
Would have preferred him not there at all, but hopefully Jess and Shani will get some alone time later. :sneaky:
I would have preferred to see Shani suck and get fucked, but perhaps that might happen in the future.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes