4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so I reached the point, I was caught up with the Dev on this one, and got to say, I do like it thus far. First off, the graphics, specially for an indie game, quite impressed, and the characters, very intriguing. I am wondering if that vigilante may turn out to be someone she already knows. :unsure: But either way, almost feel like Jessica is Vicki Vale tracking down Batman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, looking forward for more, thank you.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*Updated to v0.40 Final.
thxx soo much for this ;}---

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mikilande and IAmAB

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
in any case Jessica is the protagonist.
usually same protagonist + CH2 means that it is the Chapter 2
now I'm totally confused
stoper explained it to you, how are you still confused? :WaitWhat:

Here, I'll give it a go:

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (JOHN) = main game, main Jessica, totally unrelated to JOAC.
Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles (JOAC) = spin-off, alternate reality Jessica, totally unrelated to the main JOHN game.

Hopefully that clears it up.

I can confirm that stoper is not so good as story maker but he is an awesome illustrator.
This is my opinion.
Wrong. This is a fabulous story and one of the most realistic and believable out there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Anyway, wanted to say that this update, like all others, was great. Short, yes, and it would be nice if we could get quicker and longer updates, but just look at the quality of some of these renders:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

Quality like this takes time and at least it doesn't blueball you like AWAM, a game with similar high quality and a realistic feel to it that I do enjoy a lot, but one where sexual progress is very sloooooowww. :sleep: (That and it will probably take the better part of a decade to be completed and to even get to the best action with the most important characters). Also, I like the fact that each update caters to both those on the lesbian path and those on the straight path so players of each path can get something out of it each time.

Also also, I'm probably still a hard Jessica/Blake fan, but now I'm kind of onboard the Jessica/Shani train too. In terms of a lesbian ending, I feel like these 2 are among the strongest contenders as I don't see Heather being an option since I don't see her leaving Christian, or Rosa who's married. Eve might be a possibility, but not so sure at the moment, and I wonder if we might see this Victoria woman again and if anything might happen there, but right now Blake and Shani are definitely the front runners for a lesbian ending with Jessica.

P.S. stoper, I noticed that Shani referred to the news reporter as Victoria Hill but the Senator called her Victoria Simmons. Was this a mistake or is there a reason for it?

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It was a mistake, I fixed it a few days ago. Apparently the version here is older than that.
And what about these observations made by some users?

I found a small error almost insignificant but knowing Stoper his attention to detail;) or he realized after the mistake and had to redo the renderings and he postponed or did not realize that it is in the version of the encounter with Jack the kissed hand is the left , which in the handshake version. I do not want to give lessons to anyone but both greetings and agreements are given the right hand, at least in the Western world.

View attachment 972080 View attachment 972082
THe left handed shake has cropped up before.
Is it a reverse image problem or does Stoper not know his left from his right?
For instance, when Jessica is in the car with Mr Parker, the text says that her right leg was up against the windscreen, when clearly it is her left leg.
And there's mention that the mystery man has an armed forces tattoo on his left arm. Connor has his on the right arm, so I thought this was a deliberate misdirect. Now I'm not so sure (although I still don't think he's the vigilante!).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Love these two together. :love:

That everything. :love:

Yes she is. :love:

It's her best side. :love:

Surely you jest, sir. :sick:

• Red Heart
Reactions: cakeny and LP83

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Fixing images requires more work. I can do it some point, but for they will stay that way.
I just wanted to know if those were mistakes too. The tattoo of the Vigilante is in his left arm or the right one? In other words, Conner and the Vigilante have a tattoo in the same arm?

Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes