4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Instead I will simply state that I hope that Shani and/or Blake avoids having sex with men in the future. In my opinion, Jessica needs to have at least one viable lesbian partner out there. I am a Blake fangirl for sure, but right now she does not have a lot of content aside from kissing (please give Blake some love and attention, stoper). And after that pool scene, I can see Shani growing on me as well.
You and me both, though there is no real implication that Blake is lesbian other than she didn't like that douchebag hanging around here. But I'll take a girl who comes around to it. Blake is the sweetest!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm just saying that the community is going to laugh off the notion that they are if they ever do admit to willingly taking dick after they've assumed the identity.
Fortunately for everyone, including people who hold to the community, the community doesn't choose for the individual.

So what? The female orgasm used to be called "hysteria". Big deal. The term "bisexual" now exists. That's what you now call a woman who likes the emotional safety of a relationship with another woman but still craves dick from time to time.
Sometimes you call her a lesbian who occasionally likes cock. Well, you don't, but other people do.

I know a lot of you dudes like the notion of "conquering" lesbians (which is why this bullshit is so suspicious), but this duplicitous semantics game is tiresome and transparent.
You continue to try to speak for me, and to read meanings into my statements which aren't there. You say that my argument is transparent, but I say that the "transparency" lies in your false assumptions. I would say that your assumptions are also growing tiresome and transparent.

You imply that my posts are duplicitous, and are just a semantics game. But I say that there's nothing duplicitous in them, and I consider the issue to be more than just semantics or a game.

I also say that your posts are an attempt to dictate to me and other people what language we can use and how we can use it, and I'm not inclined to go along with it.

Because, while videogame agency for player characters is a must, we like being able to know the NPC's. I'll take a recent-ish example.

In A Wife and Mother, there was this bonus content, which you didn't have to see depending on your choices, that showed her son (one of the primary incest interests) collaborating with her blackmailers. Fans of the mother-son pairing were immediately pissed because the mere existence of that path meant that the character they liked was turned into a gigantic piece of shit, even if you could totally avoid it. The uproar was significant enough that the creator removed the scene.
Well, that was that developer's choice. If I had been developing the game, I would have just urged the players who didn't like it to avoid it and think of it as an alternate version of events, and not necessarily canon.

But I understand that people become emotionally invested in stories, and in the characters. And so they should. That's a mark of good storytelling and characters with depth. And I can sympathize with the people who were upset. But I think that creators should ideally stick to their vision for a story, whatever that may be. But hey, some creators are more concerned with the satisfaction of the audience, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, either. Ultimately, I think it should be up to the creator to fix their own priorities.

Now, if I wanted my Jessica to date this character who says she is lesbian, I don't want the existence of any path that would imply she really isn't, because it implies that my Jessica has been duped even in this path. If the character is bi, or unsure of herself yet, then her having a boyfriend or whatever isn't a big deal. But nobody likes a bait and switch.
As I said to Holy Bacchus, if my reading of the author's foreshadowing in the threesome scene is correct (And it may well be incorrect. I fully acknowledge that.), then I think that you're in for a disappointment.

Maybe my long standing interest in science fiction and fantasy writing has prepared my mind to think in terms of alternate realities, but I've always been able to regard differing versions of a character's story as being equally valid. I think that's a good ability to cultivate, as it helps to alleviate disappointment with plot twists which we didn't anticipate and don't enjoy.

I honestly don't care whether Shani stays strictly lesbian or gets fucked by a guy in the story, apart from an interest in seeing the character model engaged in hetero sex. If I was wrong in my reading of the foreshadowing, and the path I'm expecting doesn't materialize, that's okay with me.

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
This update didn't catch me, I didn't want to do the scene with the mayor and I was really excited for the scene with Shani, but I got discouraged when I realized that there was nothing to be done without Connor, so I ended up skipping this scene too. I hope that in the next update there will be more lesbian scenes with no obligation for men to participate in them.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Sure they can, but keeping Shani strictly lesbian gives that path and the players on that path some uniqueness and exclusivity as this is a character that you can only get on this path and not on the straight/bi/sharing paths.
I don't have anything in my game with Parker or the mayor. I don't feel I'm missing out on content, nor do I begrudge those enjoying that interaction.

Reactions: mma456

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This update didn't catch me, I didn't want to do the scene with the mayor and I was really excited for the scene with Shani, but I got discouraged when I realized that there was nothing to be done without Connor, so I ended up skipping this scene too. I hope that in the next update there will be more lesbian scenes with no obligation for men to participate in them.
There is a branch where Conner doesn't participate, he's just watching from the side. Do you count this as participation?

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
It's Barabara.After she leaves the handbag is gone.Also there is a chance that she is the one going down on Mr.Birch during one of Jessica's visit.
The one who sucked Mr Birch's cock under his desktop during Jessica's visit might also be his secretary, since she was missing from her desk.

Reactions: Busted1201

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I saw in AWAM's review page that someone made a detailed analysis of patching frequency of the game, do we have something like that too for Jessica?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I saw in AWAM's review page that someone made a detailed analysis of patching frequency of the game, do we have something like that too for Jessica?
If we count 6 major updates after the initial one in july 2018 (0.15 - 0.20 - 0.25 - 0.30 - 0.35 and 0.40), in 2.5 years, it comes to an update every 5 months

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
If we count 6 major updates after the initial one in july 2018 (0.15 - 0.20 - 0.25 - 0.30 - 0.35 and 0.40), in 2.5 years, it comes to an update every 5 months
Which means i'll be able to see the next update approximately only after i finished my military service.
T_T

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes