4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I'd like to see a crossover with two of the hottest girls on this site. Jessica and Sophia from AWAM xD I know it's impossible but dreaming is free
That would be very boring.!
First we already have enough lesbian action... Realy it's enough...
Second from Jessica we can expect some hot action, but from the Sophia woman.. :ROFLMAO:.. She will be sad looking/sad thinking... And will show on side boob, run out of the room and would say " that's the best sex I ever had"..
Thx God it will never happen...

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
This is the main difference between JOHN and AWAM - the maturity! Both games has fantastic renders, beautifull protagonist, but AWAM is childish! And I don't talk about the lack of sex scenes... The way that Stoper build up tension is remarkable. I've said before that the funraising event was the most anticipated event for me so far, but now I'm impatient to see how will evolve the relationship in Jess-Mr. Burch-Eve's triangle. Can't wait for 0.41, because every render ot Jess is fantastic and every thought in her head is enjoyable!

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020

Hi, all.
I had some issues waking Jessica up, seems like she's been partying while we weren't watching :) But I made it, she's up and in working conditions.
Paola Chapter 1 is almost ready to share with you. There are a few small edits Dantes needs to do and we'll publish it. Preparing the graphic pages was a tad more difficult then I expected, and I had to re-renders several images, and add a few more. But that part of the job is done and I learned a lot from the project. This time it will be available only in a PDF book format, there is just no time to build it in a Ren'Py package. But in the future I will make one of those as well, probably with an animation or two inside, just to make it a little more juicy. Keep in mind that the chapter will be available for higher tier patrons only (probably $10 and above). Dantes will be selling it on his website, so I can't just undercut him here.
I hope you and your families are all safe and healthy during this corona madness. Have fun (at home), and thanks for the support.
View attachment 589567
"the best images"

Reactions: Busted1201

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I would never turn down more lesbian content but I do agree that as of now we're in need of more M/F stuff. Which is why I found the scene with the Mayer finger banging her super hot. I'm sure Connor is a good dude but I got into this game for the idea of having her cheating her way to the top. Besides, there's no end to games where the male protagonist gets to sleep with every female character, it's about time we get the other way. Any lesbian stuff is a nice bonus in my opinion.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I had to say that the Mayor was a "no way" for "my" path. I played it to experience the other paths, though.
But when Ive discover this last scene... OMG that was so hot ! Stoper did something super hot with a guy no sexy at all. That's an accomplishment !

None44

Nov 9, 2020
I had to say that the Mayor was a "no way" for "my" path. I played it to experience the other paths, though.
But when Ive discover this last scene... OMG that was so hot ! Stoper did something super hot with a guy no sexy at all. That's an accomplishment !
The build up of the scenes by stoper are too good that even fingering and handjobs scene are too hot

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone know what's the difference in the bonus angle shots?

How can you tell if a shot is the bonus angle scene or not?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I mean, isn't that what makes it hot though? Part of the kink is that an unattractive fat old dude gets to have fun with someone as hot as Jessica, at least that's what makes the kink hot for me. So yeah, pretty sure having the guy be not sexy is the "sexy". Same deal with Mr. parker.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I mean, isn't that what makes it hot though? Part of the kink is that an unattractive fat old dude gets to have fun with someone as hot as Jessica, at least that's what makes the kink hot for me. So yeah, pretty sure having the guy be not sexy is the "sexy". Same deal with Mr. parker.
I agree with you, there are many kinks from it, the difference in attractiveness, the age difference, the fact that she left her boyfriend waiting downstairs while she is having fun with the mayor, the lust within the power, her way to improve her career with the mayor and the senator. It's as you said, the same deal with Mr. Parker or the private detective and perhaps even the senator...it's the sluttiness and cheating while still looking and behaving with class that makes it even hotter.

That's why in MY playthrough, my focus is for Jessica on the slutty route, flirting and messing her way around with Christian (but not Heather, My Jessica is NOT a lesbian nor Bi), the mechanic, the editor of the newspaper, the policeman, the principal, the P.I, the kid in the bathroom stall, the Mayor, and possibly the senator. Then, there are the more individual paths mainly with Mr. Parker and also with Tommy (with other hot kinks when it comes to Jessica & Tommy) which both paths are my favorites in the game, and after the recent update, the mayor's path too. (y)

I'm aiming at some point for Jessica to break-up with Conner (as stoper mentioned in one of his posts earlier that it could be possible through choices or consequences, I think) but in the meantime, unless it's absolutely forced like it was at the beginning of the game, Jessica is not having sex with Conner anymore (or ever again) and getting her good times with someone else. (The same deal in AWAM, Sophia is not having sex with her husband since she arrived in San Alejo and just focusing mainly on her son with just some filthy interactions like the Prison event).

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
So far I have been playing JOHN using the Walkthrough, trying to maximise points for Sex/Slou/Cheating to get as many sex scenes as possible. However as we get more sex scenes for all routes, then at some point I would like to restart from the beginning, maybe picking and choosing which scenes to go for, Currently the scenes with Heather were too hot not to be played, IMO.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
So far I have been playing JOHN using the Walkthrough, trying to maximise points for Sex/Slou/Cheating to get as many sex scenes as possible. However as we get more sex scenes for all routes, then at some point I would like to restart from the beginning, maybe picking and choosing which scenes to go for, Currently the scenes with Heather were too hot not to be played, IMO.
For sure !!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes