4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Tiny skirts and shorts. She always makes me drool wearing those o_O really looking forward to days when she wears like in the pic.
I've been eagerly awaiting that bondage scene ever since the new banner dropped. I hope that it actually makes it into the game, and doesn't just end up as concept art.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGag

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So far so good.

Meanwhile, I don't care what content there will be. The main thing is that there is finally some. There is enough potential.

However, a danger has emerged, that I have already experienced several times:

When I first got interested in erotic games, one of my first titles was Lilly of the Valley. It was cool at the beginning. What bothered me, however, that almost all men there are fat and ugly. The updates lasted longer and longer, but got shorter and shorter. The game is not really moving forward until now. So I switched to Anna Exciting Affection. Same dilemma. The game started well, but then because the developer was listening to the wrong people, the focus shifted to the old, fat, and ugly men. Now there is even a smelly homeless man there. And these people got by far the most content, while everyone else got either little or nothing. Lesbian content? Hardly existent. And what little that is there is clapped in so senselessly that you can leave it out entirely.

So, both games were messed up, became Lida´s Adventures clones. And Jessica O´Neil is in danger of going down the same path. Yes, there are also some fat and ugly types here. No problem, as long as you don't overdo it. I hope the developer doesn't make the mistake of the mentioned games, but rather keeps his aesthetic.

Reactions: rocopc

DeadRonin

May 30, 2020
Found this game on these forums just lurking around and spent like 6 hours unlocking everything last night. Holy shit! Signed up for the patreon bc i am fortunate to be able to support. Do we typically know how long between updates the artist usually is?

Reactions: Nuack and TheGag

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Found this game on these forums just lurking around and spent like 6 hours unlocking everything last night. Holy shit! Signed up for the patreon bc i am fortunate to be able to support. Do we typically know how long between updates the artist usually is?
few months between updates.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So, both games were messed up, became Lida´s Adventures clones. And Jessica O´Neil is in danger of going down the same path. Yes, there are also some fat and ugly types here. No problem, as long as you don't overdo it. I hope the developer doesn't make the mistake of the mentioned games, but rather keeps his aesthetic.
The Bad, the Fat & the Ugly might not be your favorite Western, I totally get that, but what kind of variety would you like to see in the future? I mean why would Jessica even consider sleeping with anyone at all at this point?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like seeing her with the nerdy types like Tommy & maybe his cosplay buddies can get some drunken action too. Also the dude from the restaurant bathroom, hope he can find her again

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I like seeing her with the nerdy types like Tommy & maybe his cosplay buddies can get some drunken action too. Also the dude from the restaurant bathroom, hope he can find her again
i would almost be tempted to say that the guy from the restaurant could be tommy's friend when jessica took the picture of the restaurant bathroom for him.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I'm leaving Tommy for close to last personally, at this point I'm waiting to see something more with Mr. Parker. Specially after that hot scene with the Mayer.

Reactions: Busted1201
Jul 28, 2017
I supported this guy for 6 months, but impossible to support because there is no doubting his talent, but his massive inability to come even close to projected timeframes.....constantly, is just riddiculous.

if you look back though his history of work, you'll see delay after delay after delay. sooooo if you know what you said took you 3 months last time took 4, say, ok next update is 4 months.

But no. always further delays, further issues, just plain slow, etc etc.

The info comes and thats great, again, the reason I stopped supporting was just the constant..... this. a few renders to go, a few renders to go.

I commented 4 months ago when he said October release, see you in December, and even that now was too optimistic.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, and see you in January, for the beta that will no doubt be missing something, and a further final update in late January early Feb.
God Damn Im getting good at understanding this guys working time frame. So again see you in June for next major update.

• Haha
Reactions: AdaIVANOVA

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Has stoper mentioned anything about the mini update??
Soon™

Yesterday on discord :

sorry, my internet was down today, and I wasn't able to work on the final parts of the script
I'm sitting down now, I'll be ready in a couple of hours, but I'm not sure if Amanda will finish it before I go to bed

But there is a bit more content than initially planned

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes