4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.40 Final(y)
Language: English, Spanish (courtesy of Darax), Portuguese
We still needed to put the language in French here in this Language parameter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
What disgusts a little, is that sex she only has with Coner the boyfriend, usually games with female protagonist if she has a lot of sex, but in this one, even with her friend Hearth trying to corrupt her all the time, that hasn't changed at all .... Of course, a woman like her doesn't have to be a whore 24 hours a day, but what's wrong with that if he does one or the other for a change, if she isn't even married!
Actually this is one of the very few games that gets the pacing right. I'm pretty sure Jess will have plenty of opportunities to have sex with other characters, however that should make sense storywise, specially if you're trying to have a realistic scenario like Stoper is creating. If you like more of the fuckfest with little to no story, then almost every game in this site with a female protagonist has that kind of mindless story. Fortunately, this one isn't that case.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Actully this is one of th very few games that gets the pacing right. I'm pretty sure Jess will have plenty of opportnities to hve se with other characters, however tht should make sense storywise if you're trying to have a realistic scenario like Stoper is creating. If you like more of the fuckfest with little to no story, then almost every game in this site with a female protagonist has that mindless kind of story. Fortunately, this one isn't that case.
The game is great, I just hope that in the future it will get a little hotter, because Jessica & Conner's bid has started to get a little overwhelmed, the guy only thinks about working until late at night and always when she needs it, the guy gets a call, and he has to take care of friends, woman when he starts receiving this type of treatment bro, he starts to horn right away. :unsure:

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Does choosing to interview Shani instead of Mayor changes anything??

I think that on the 11th day the mayor won't invite you to the private party with the senator. you only get the pool party with conner and shani

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This.

Would be a lost opportunity if otherwise.
I think the guy in the restaurant is way too old to be the friend of Tommy. The blond guy must be 25 years old at least.
So No, I don't think he's his friend. Might be wrong though :)

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
I think the guy in the restaurant is way too old to be the friend of Tommy. The blond guy must be 25 years old at least.
So No, I don't think he's his friend. Might be wrong though :)
You are thinking of the wrong restaurant guy.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You are thinking of the wrong restaurant guy.
Yes ! Yes ! You are right sorry. The birthday guy !! Got it !
In that case why not at all. It can defenetly be one of his friend. New Port is such a small town you know !! :)

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
So No, I don't think he's his friend. Might be wrong though
LOL.. It doesn't matter if he's Tommys friend or not.
Compare to Conners/Parkers dick... Lol. { sorry had to write it}... He can dream to get near Jessica ever again with his small sausage. :ROFLMAO:

LouBloom

Sep 28, 2017
hi guys, but what happened with the mini update? Did stoper decide to release the next update directly?
2 days ago he said that it would be out by Tuesday. Yesterday he claimed it will be ready today. Today he said that it's almost finished so i'd guess it's looking very promising. I don't wanna push the process or anything but I have to admit that I'm excited since the update should contain about 150 pictures.

umby

May 27, 2017
2 days ago he said that it would be out by Tuesday. Yesterday he claimed it will be ready today. Today he said that it's almost finished so i'd guess it's looking very promising. I don't wanna push the process or anything but I have to admit that I'm excited since the update should contain about 150 pictures.
150 images? ah ok so only the animation in the house ... thanks ...

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
So if I follow what you're saying, the mini update will come out on a day ending in Y. Gotcha. stoper really is a wizard with the renders, also kinda like Gandalf.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Most of them should be the sex with Conner.
Yes I know but I think that for stopers work 150 images in one month is still a lot even if some of them are animation.
I know.
More images of naked Jessica is always a good thing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes