4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah "not win32 application" error message with this update (0.40 worked perfectly fine)...
Propably the newest renpy couse this sadly :cry::cautious:

Reactions: rocopc

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
You are probably one of very few.. it's not that he's unlikable per se, he's just mundane, vanilla, boring and overall uninteresting but he does fill the most impotant role of any NPC in being the lameass bf that will get cheated on into oblivion. And really is the archetype of the person you really want to see get cheated on so he's well crafted in that regard :)
I actually don't think "we" are that few. "We" just do not permanently complain about the other content and want it removed ;)
(not that YOU did that, just in general).

As I see it, there is a suitable route for everyone and if you do not like one or another content, then you can choose another route. That's the beauty of JOHN, there should be something for everyone :)

Guys, just don't be greedy and expect only your wishes to be considered. Allow everyone his/her fetish and remember taste is different for everyone.

Cheers and have a nice day,
MisterG

P.S. by the way, I don't think Connor is a typical beta to cheat on.
The guy might be hard as nails and if he is the vigilante (car, tattoo, and action on Jessica's laptop point in that direction), then he single-handedly knocked out the guys in the warehouse and the biker ;)

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
So seriously now Im pissed off. I mean really pissed off.

I have such a love hate feeling for this developer. I mean seriously 4+ months for an update and then in 1 month 1 MONTH he puts out a "small" update with 50% of the total number of renders in the whole other update.

I mean come on!! what a champion of an update, but what an absolute kick to the nuts knowing thats the sort of quality and quantity you can put out in a month.

You are simultaneously killing me and making me fall in love with you all over again.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah "not win32 application" error message with this update (0.40 worked perfectly fine)...
Propably the newest renpy couse this sadly :cry::cautious:
There is a 32bit exe in the game folder. Doesn't that work?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Saw all this was is a proper end to day 11, so figured, I'll play it really quick. Yeah, does feel like a good end to the day, and still now wondering what Day 12 has in store for the sexy reporter. ;) Thank you so much for all that you have done thus far, and looking forward for more.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I liked the end of the day, I may have not played the sex scene with Conner because it doesn't go with my main playthrough but I definitely liked how Jessica kept thinking about what she did with the Mayor and her several inner thoughts as well as when she was chugging that beer, I could actually imagine Jessica chocking a little after being asked that hehe. I also look forward to the next day and the next set of events with great interest. Thank you stoper. :sneaky:(y)

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
You are probably one of very few.. it's not that he's unlikable per se, he's just mundane, vanilla, boring and overall uninteresting but he does fill the most impotant role of any NPC in being the lameass bf that will get cheated on into oblivion. And really is the archetype of the person you really want to see get cheated on so he's well crafted in that regard :)

Damn! I feel you, dude!! Really!!... Reading your post I had a kind of epiphany ... I saw you, little fat boy with glasses, sitting in a corner of the school cafeteria, looking to the BIG BOYS (like Conner) seducing hot girls (like Jessica) and fantasizing about the girls cheating on them. Yeah... keep dreaming.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful renders and just want more. More jessica, even more slutty clothes, more sex with other men than Conner, sex with the sister and mom, much more with Mr. Parker (I am old and disabled so I identify with an older man), just wish the updates could be made faster as if by magic. LOL

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Doesn't work for me either, says JOHN exe. is not a valid win32 application :(

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
What are the requirement to get the private party invitation by the mayor? I just keep getting into the pool party no matter what.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes