Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.41] stoperArt

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 468 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 433 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Hi, everyone.
This is the small update that closes Day 11 properly. It adds one one scene with Conner at the end of the day. It's optional and it's available on every path.
Well, if that's all this is then I'll wait to reject Conner when 0.45 is released. My Jess is only interested in the ladies now. ;)

sonu

Apr 30, 2017
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.41] stoperArt

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 468 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 433 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Upload android also ,this one on page is not working

Reactions: piterpan98

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
My Jess is interested in fucking everyone else except Conner.
I hope as the Game Develops there's less conner scenes and more scenes with characters like the mayor and the guy at the garage. Last update I installed a gallery mod and was shocked how much conner and lesbian content where in the game. It made me realize that the content I enjoy most(corruption/ turning jess into a huge slut) isn't the highest priority to the dev or at least not at this point in the game. I guess the content I like puts me in the minority of what people want from this game based on how many kinds of other scenes there are.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
Very nice update! I started the game from the beginning and realized the visuals are getting better and better. On 0.40 I was disappointed that we couldn't see more of Jessica in that lingerie but it was fixed with this update. You can see her getting affected by her encounter with the mayor when she fantasizes about doing stuff with him. Now if Stoper can maintain this tempo of quantity per month we can get decent sized updates every other month which is very promising.

May 2, 2020
Very nice update! I started the game from the beginning and realized the visuals are getting better and better. On 0.40 I was disappointed that we couldn't see more of Jessica in that lingerie but it was fixed with this update. You can see her getting affected by her encounter with the mayor when she fantasizes about doing stuff with him. Now if Stoper can maintain this tempo of quantity per month we can get decent sized updates every other month which is very promising.
for that to happen, I hope he drops Paola.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Really nice Bonus update !
Animation are like always TOP and HOT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How long can she resist not have a good fuck with some of the Old Players ? :devilish:
Bye the way , she and Conner already had 2 times a FFM threesome . I would love to see a MMF with jessica/conner and some other older Man maybe Mr.parker or some stranger ;)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes