4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Make sure OpenGL is enabled and your antivirus software isn't blocking game-32.exe and anything inside of of lib/windows-i686.
I googled how to do that, but got confused. Can you elaborate or give link to instructions?
Or did you meant run it in different compatibility setting?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I googled how to do that, but got confused. Can you elaborate or give link to instructions?
Or did you meant run it in different compatibility setting?
It depends on your gpu and its driver. If you have a laptop or a computer with two graphic cards you may can try to switch between them. However, first step should be to check if you have any pending updates for your system.

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
It depends on your gpu and its driver. If you have a laptop or a computer with two graphic cards you may can try to switch between them. However, first step should be to check if you have any pending updates for your system.
All windows and graphics card updates are always up to date... My gpu is 1050Ti and it is primary driver.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Then there shouldn't be a problem to play the game. Either your protection software is blocking the Ren'Py/python etc. or something else is going on on your system.
A quick solution.. Delete the game folder from 0.40 and Copy the game folder from 0.41 and put in the update 0.40...it worked for me... Somebody gave this tip here earlier.

Reactions: SumiA

smallparrot53

May 28, 2020
Then there shouldn't be a problem to play the game. Either your protection software is blocking the Ren'Py/python etc. or something else is going on on your system.
I wonder if this is the problem related new renpy engine or just this game... Is there any other game you can suggest which has new renpy? So I can test where the problem lies...

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Translator3000 error in version 0.41.
In version 0.40 it worked fine.

File "game/Translator3000Data/scripts/imports.rpy", line 17, in <module>
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object does not support indexing

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The problem is for sure related with renpy 7.4.0
try this:
when lunching Ren'Py hold down Shift key or Shift + G
the graphic acceleration menu should be opened than you can select Force to use GL2..
hope this works

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes