4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Finished the update yesterday so now after 1 month of staying away from this thread ( did not want to spoil it ) i can comment.
The quality is high as we are used to, from the renders to the the writing and build up.

Stoper is one of the best when it comes to the build up before a sexy situation, when a simple handjob (that is not a huge turn on for me) he can make one of the sexiest scenes ever- scene with Parker in his car.
The build up in the scene with the mayor was really good too, but alas not as hot as the Parker car scene (but hey, that is one of the hottest scenes ever imo so not easy to beat that).

Jessica was super sexy on the event, but i have to say that i would have liked if instead of yet another sex scene with Conner and another lesbian scene (even if it was sexy like everything stoper does) we got something else.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
Finished the update yesterday so now after 1 month of staying away from this thread ( did not want to spoil it ) i can comment.
The quality is high as we are used to, from the renders to the the writing and build up.

Stoper is one of the best when it comes to the build up before a sexy situation, when a simple handjob (that is not a huge turn on for me) he can make one of the sexiest scenes ever- scene with Parker in his car.
The build up in the scene with the mayor was really good too, but alas not as hot as the Parker car scene (but hey, that is one of the hottest scenes ever imo so not easy to beat that).

Jessica was super sexy on the event, but i have to say that i would have liked if instead of yet another sex scene with Conner and another lesbian scene (even if it was sexy like everything stoper does) we got something else.
You can get a scene with the mayor

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
You can get a scene with the mayor
Yeah i know, as i mentioned it was fun, but that was basically the only sexy scene on the cheating route in this update. After doing that route i tried the other route when she rejects the mayor and there is again only Conner and lesbian content.
Not trying to criticize, stoper is doint amazing work, and i love all the content (even the Conner and lesbian scenes) if Jessica is in them, i just wish he used the time he spends doing this Conner and lesbian scenes ( we had too many already ) on someone else.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Man. I feel like the only one who actually likes Conner lol. Especially when you find out he is involved in the Vigilante case, he becomes a lot more interesting (didn't give the biker guy a handjob, so got to see the other path with Conner's car at the warehouse). I actually like the scenes with Conner, and the threesome ones (Heather on the couch and Shani in the pool).

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Conner is fine, it is not that i do not like him, i mean the restaurant scene when she blows him under the table was sooooo hot, the scene in front of the hobo was good too ( i guess when they are doing it in public it makes it sexier for me).
Jessica is the main star here, not the men she is having fun with, but doing it with the same person would get the game a little bit boring. Obviously Jessica is still the one doing things in those scenes so she makes them look good and sexy, just by being there.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Man. I feel like the only one who actually likes Conner lol.
Definitely not. I'm definitely playing the Jessica/Connor relationship path. I think he's an excellent love interest for her, and I also think that he's going to play a major role in the vigilante arc, which increases his stock in the game. I haven't shared my speculations on the vigilante before, but I agree with those who suspect that he will, in fact, turn out to be the vigilante.

But I'm also playing the full slut-mode cheating route. If I can play all the way through the cheating route without them breaking up, so much the better. If they have to break up on the cheating path, then I'll still finish playing through with them in a relationship.

Apart from the people who want a strictly lesbian path, I don't get why anyone is hating on Connor. I really don't see what's so bad about him.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Man. I feel like the only one who actually likes Conner lol. Especially when you find out he is involved in the Vigilante case, he becomes a lot more interesting (didn't give the biker guy a handjob, so got to see the other path with Conner's car at the warehouse). I actually like the scenes with Conner, and the threesome ones (Heather on the couch and Shani in the pool).
Don't worry... I think the same.
You are not the only one.
Conner has something to do with the vigilante. Jessica is full into him. But she wants to try new things and she does. This game is so realistic compare to others..... From the behavior of characters.
I love it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Don't worry... I think the same.
You are not the only one.
Conner has something to do with the vigilante. Jessica is full into him. But she wants to try new things and she does. This game is so realistic compare to others..... From the behavior of characters.
I love it.
For me the breakup can't happen soon enough. Don't want more lesbian sex scenes where we don't have a choice to have it without him being there too.

DeadRonin

May 30, 2020
For me the breakup can't happen soon enough. Don't want more lesbian sex scenes where we don't have a choice to have it without him being there too.
Yeah I'm with you. It's a well done relationship but it's still too vanilla for me. I wanna see the corruption and cheating happen. I'm hoping we can eventually see one off's with some of the random ppl weve met

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You are probably one of very few.. it's not that he's unlikable per se, he's just mundane, vanilla, boring and overall uninteresting but he does fill the most impotant role of any NPC in being the lameass bf that will get cheated on into oblivion. And really is the archetype of the person you really want to see get cheated on so he's well crafted in that regard :)

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

Hi, everyone.
This is the small update that closes Day 11 properly. It adds one one scene with Conner at the end of the day. It's optional and it's available on every path. Even if you don't like the scenes with him, give a look, I think it ended up nicely.
I also added a Male POV version of one of the animations from 0.40. I originally planned to have it as a bonus animation, but without the context it doesn't feel that good, so I decided to add it to the game.

As always, if you are a new player check out the README file from the game folder, or the attachments of this post.
Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.
p.s. The Spanish and French translations doesn't include the new content at the moment, I'll update the game when the content is translated. The Portuguese translation is missing for the most part of Day 11, it will be added soon as well.

Last edited:

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I'm looking forward to the next day. Something has to happen. She had the appointment at school on Friday. And it's Friday the 13th

mjmarc

Jul 20, 2020

Hi, everyone.
This is the small update that closes Day 11 properly. It adds one one scene with Conner at the end of the day. It's optional and it's available on every path. Even if you don't like the scenes with him, give a look, I think it ended up nicely.
I also added a Male POV version of one of the animations from 0.40. I originally planned to have it as a bonus animation, but without the context it doesn't feel that good, so I decided to add it to the game.
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.41 PC
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.41 MAC
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.41 ANDROID
As always, if you are a new player check out the README file from the game folder, or the attachments of this post.
p.s. The Spanish and French translations doesn't include the new content at the moment, I'll update the game when the content is translated. The Portuguese translation is missing for the most part of Day 11, it will be added soon as well.
Bonjour, je suis français, et fan deu jeu "Jessica O neils hard news. J'aimerais pouvoir traduire ton Walkthrougt en français, il est super clair,peux tu me donner un accès pour que je puisse le modifier, merci

Hello, I am French, and a fan of the game "Jessica O neils hard news. I would like to be able to translate your Walkthrougt in French, it is super clear, can you give me an access so that I can modify it, thank you

Reactions: luca

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.41 PC
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.41 MAC
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.41 ANDROID
THX a lot....

BUT the Files on MEGA are deleted

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes