4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I like this game very much this one is on my top5 games with female protagonists along with Anna, Lily, Manila and Gail from "The Office"
Thank you Dev for your hard work.

Reactions: stoper

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe Rosa can also become bi, that would be so hot. It could start with there 3way with mr Parker, & they could be making out while riding his cock & face then some petting & cream pies& Jessica licking Parker’s cum out of Rosa so she doesn’t get pregnant giving Rosa a mind shattering orgasm

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe Rosa can also become bi, that would be so hot. It could start with there 3way with mr Parker, & they could be making out while riding his cock & face then some petting & cream pies& Jessica licking Parker’s cum out of Rosa so she doesn’t get pregnant giving Rosa a mind shattering orgasm
I would prefer a threesome with Rosa and Shani. Or a threesome with Heather and Shani. Or with Shani and Blake. Or with Heather and Blake. Or with Rosa and Blake. Or wir Rosa and Heather.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well, I'm hoping to see a one-on-one sex scene between Jessica and Mr. Parker before that, but I definitely wouldn't mind a Jessica/Rosa/Mr. Parker threesome.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there a lesbian Li route in this game?
Most assuredly, yes. (y)

You have to put up with a couple of unavoidable M/F scenes at the beginning, but after that you can block all cocks and go for just the female characters.

I would prefer a threesome with Rosa and Shani. Or a threesome with Heather and Shani. Or with Shani and Blake. Or with Heather and Blake. Or with Rosa and Blake. Or wir Rosa and Heather.
Of those, I think a Jess/Shani/Heather threesome is the most likely. Rosa seems firmly straight right now seeing as how she's married to a man and has kids, and Blake is ambiguous right now but is probably a straight girl who's never thought about being with another women. In both cases, getting either of them on to the lesbian side will probably take a bit of work as it is, so an all-girl threesome is even harder to imagine at this stage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lillen B.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Rosa could be likely down the road if Jessica's relationship with Parker grows, considering Rosa and Parker already have history.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Hi, all.
I did a refresh on Rosa's skin shader. You can see the new one on the main image of this post, and the old one on the second image. I'm considering updating the base figure as well, but I need to make sure it looks identical, otherwise it can feel weird.
All the visuals for the mini update are ready, I'm just taking my time with the script. It will be ready in a couple of days. In the meantime I'm already working on the content for the next in game day. Some juicy scenes in it, so I can't wait to reach them.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Rosa G3c.jpg

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes