4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
two hand jobs.

tbh the first hand job made ZERO sense. Mr Parker there was alot of teasing to it
I don't agree with you.
If it seems strange and out of the blue at the moment, the situation is well explain later on and everything make sens.

Reactions: TheGag

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Jessica Conner Pool 1a.jpg

Hi, all.
I'm slowly going through the next update. There are some interesting events that I want to make sure I make as hot as I can.
One thing that I enjoy doing is adding variations in the sexy scenes. Either due to a choice made in the moment, or as a consequence of previous choices. Sometimes it's subtle, just an image or two, or even simply a change to the text. But as the scenes become naughtier, these changes will get more significant. So I was wondering what you think about it. Do you like it? Do you try the different variations of the events? Do you want to know beforehand when an event has different paths in it?
One of the aspects of this that will get more significant in the upcoming updates is how Jessica reacts to the sexual situations depending on how slutty she has been so far. Keep that in mind when you play the next updates. Character relationships can progress faster if she's acting slutty, or slower if she's more reserved.
That's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Last edited:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 1056258

Hi, all.
I'm slowly going through the next update. There are some interesting events that I want to make sure I make as hot as I can.
One thing that I enjoy doing is adding variations in the sexy scenes. Either due to a choice made in the moment, or as a consequence of previous choices. Sometimes it's subtle, just an image or two, or even simply a change to the text. But as the scenes become naughtier, these changes will get more significant. So I was wondering what you think about it. Do you like it? Do you try the different variations of the events? Do you want to know beforehand when an event has different paths in it?
One of the aspects of this that will get more significant in the upcoming updates is how Jessica reacts to the sexual situations depending on how slutty she has been so far. Keep that in mind when you play the next updates. Character relationships can progress faster if she's acting slutty, or slower if she's more reserved.
That's it for now. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Stoper - Just keep on doing what you're doing. You don't need our opinions, we (I) trust you to deliver, the game is yours and so far it's the best I've ever played (and I've played a lot recently). It has a number of paths to explore, has various scenarios to suit most tastes and is erotic, which I personally like the most.

I hate waitng for the next update as much as anyone but will accept the time it takes because I want to see perfection. And that my friend is what you are currently providing (IMO).

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Do I need to download v.35 to play from the beginning or can I just download v.41 and play the whole thing?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Gracias.... so why is there two different links then?
Some people has troubles with the Uppdate 0.41 (New RENPY version), so He let the old renpy version with the update 0.35 available.
So players could take the old renpy version, and change the folder "Game" with the one of the update 0.41.

I don't know if I'm clear in my explanations.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Some people has troubles with the Uppdate 0.41 (New RENPY version), so He let the old renpy version with the update 0.35 available.
So players could take the old renpy version, and change the folder "Game" with the one of the update 0.41.

I don't know if I'm clear in my explanations.
is the trouble the false trojan file? lol I search this thread and found it's a false positive but do I even need John-32.exe file?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes