4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hey bro, can you please reduce the size of the dialogue box and/or add an option in the preferences to reduce it's opacity (for all platforms) in the next update if possible? I'm pretty sure no one's comfortable with it, it's really inconvenient to hide the textbox again and again. Currently that's the only visible flaw/ problem in the game, please consider it.
You can change the opacity yourself. All you have to do is to manipulate the textbox.png in the game\gui folder with a graphics program and set the opacity to whatever you want. Or use this empty one:

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
only textbox opacity will make the texts hard to read... you also need to add strokes and shadow to texts.

Miki57

Oct 14, 2019
Just played the game. Don't like western games much, but this one has by far, and really by far, the best dialogues/cast of characters I have seen. Actually the only game where I don't start skipping everything after 2 hours because the script is written by a 12 years old. It also has the best NTR progression, teasing I have seen. It's rare to play with bulges, usually you see the man magically getting naked for no reason and pounding the girl in a boring manner.
Not gonna comment the lesbian stuff, as it isn't for me, but as a NTR/Cheating fan, and huge handjob/blowjob fan, I cannot help but feel extremely frustrated about the million Connor sexy stuff happening. Simple girlfriend/boyfriend stuff isn't doing anything for me, there's no spice in there. The NTR progression is good, but I can't help but think that putting so much Connor stuff, even if good for the lore, slows down the devellopment tremendiously and am afraid that when the NTR picks up we might only get leftover ideas like simple penetration stuff as a lot of interesting blowjobs stuff (under the table etc) already happened with Connor. But I hope I'm wrong.
I would be estactic to have similar scenes as the Mr Parker hidden bulge touching while talking to Connor happens but this time going more far, like directly touching the Penis or even turning it into a mistery NTR with hidden blowjobs while Connor is here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's rare to play with bulges, usually you see the man magically getting naked for no reason and pounding the girl in a boring manner.
easier to make that when it's time for bj etc pants just vanish or upper part of pants vanish.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
In January Stoper says that his PC with improvements working faster and reduce the rendering time. I know that maybe I'm wrong, but I'm hoping for middle April release! Will Jess bring the cheerleader uniform for the principal's visit, like he wished?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Personally I'm not a big fan of a cheerleader uniforms! But I like the tension, who principal's wishes build. And judging by Stoper's good outfits taste and Jess style I don't know what to expect and worse - what I want to see in this event. Cheerleading or casual Jess "punishing" by the principal....

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Just played the game. Don't like western games much, but this one has by far, and really by far, the best dialogues/cast of characters I have seen. Actually the only game where I don't start skipping everything after 2 hours because the script is written by a 12 years old. It also has the best NTR progression, teasing I have seen. It's rare to play with bulges, usually you see the man magically getting naked for no reason and pounding the girl in a boring manner.
Not gonna comment the lesbian stuff, as it isn't for me, but as a NTR/Cheating fan, and huge handjob/blowjob fan, I cannot help but feel extremely frustrated about the million Connor sexy stuff happening. Simple girlfriend/boyfriend stuff isn't doing anything for me, there's no spice in there. The NTR progression is good, but I can't help but think that putting so much Connor stuff, even if good for the lore, slows down the devellopment tremendiously and am afraid that when the NTR picks up we might only get leftover ideas like simple penetration stuff as a lot of interesting blowjobs stuff (under the table etc) already happened with Connor. But I hope I'm wrong.
I would be estactic to have similar scenes as the Mr Parker hidden bulge touching while talking to Connor happens but this time going more far, like directly touching the Penis or even turning it into a mistery NTR with hidden blowjobs while Connor is here.
What NTR progression? It's your character doing things, not your LI.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wasn’t there a grandpa with his grandson quite early in the game? Would really like to see more content with him. Maybe Jessica could do some tasks for him and he will be very generous - or she helps him out like a caretaker which gets kinky sometime later.

Jessica as a cheerleader would be a damn hot view

Reactions: mma456 and TheGag
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes