4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Not really sure why stoper focuses on these side projects, we are all here for Jessica and would love to see her content come more quickly and more thoroughly developed

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not really sure why stoper focuses on these side projects, we are all here for Jessica and would love to see her content come more quickly and more thoroughly developed
It helps with creativity. As soon as you work to long on a single project/story you start get the tunnel vision. Clearing the mind by doing something else helps to stay focused and inspired for the main project.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
She is 25? Hmmm seems like a fake age. Maybe she is a russian or chinese spy to spy on the american goverment. Thats why she is around that politician. It all make sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: Gladheim

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
hopefully stoper in the future updates shows some minor effects of slut points on Connor and Jessica's relationship so that this VN would differ from the others in the same trope.

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
Hmm, never thought about her looking older, really. Changing the character model is not an option, but I can change the age a little, it hardly matter anyways.
Your criticism about the expressiveness is duly noted, I'll try and improve on it.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'll try and work on her personality a little more. Thank you.

Hah, no, it's just a nod. No turtles, or any other animals in the game :p

My current Ren'Py skill are not enough to create a more sand-boxy game, but it's definitely an option for the future.
You're right about the lack of kinky stuff, I also prefer some spice. It'll happen, sooner or later :)
Thank you.

And thanks for the rest of the comments. I'm not quoting all of you, but I appreciate the feedback.
Hey bro, can you please reduce the size of the dialogue box and/or add an option in the preferences to reduce it's opacity (for all platforms) in the next update if possible? I'm pretty sure no one's comfortable with it, it's really inconvenient to hide the textbox again and again. Currently that's the only visible flaw/ problem in the game, please consider it.

Last edited:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Hey bro, can you please reduce the size of the dialogue box and/or add an option in the preferences to reduce it's opacity (for all platforms) in the next update if possible? I'm pretty sure no one's comfortable with it, it's really inconvenient to hide the the textbox again and again. Currently that's the only visible flaw/ problem in the game, please consider it.
You could use this tool to make the dialogue box transparent, if that's what you are looking for.

Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Having played a bunch of games here, i am already used to watching characters eat pancakes for breakfast. I do not know is it so common for people in USA to eat pancakes for breakfast. I am from EU and in my family we eat pancakes as a dessert, maybe after lunch or later, if i ate pancakes for breakfast i would need something more, otherwise I would still be hungry.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Having played a bunch of games here, i am already used to watching characters eat pancakes for breakfast. I do not know is it so common for people in USA to eat pancakes for breakfast. I am from EU and in my family we eat pancakes as a dessert, maybe after lunch or later, if i ate pancakes for breakfast i would need something more, otherwise I would still be hungry.
Out of curiosity, what do you eat for breakfast ? Pancakes can be substancial, depends on the number you eat.

Personally I don't eat a lot at breakfast. One croissant, a glass of orange juice and coffee cups. I know some have eggs and bacon or sausage. I prefer sweet food than savory food for breakfast

madbloke

May 4, 2017
It's always so weird to me when people try to persuade you that everyone else agrees with them, without any evidence to support the claim. It's not like everyone in this thread has been complaining about the text box. It's not like there's been a survey taken, and we know what percentage of people feel one way, and what percentage feels another way. I mean, it's obviously an attempt to make one's own opinion seem to carry more weight, but, without anything to support it, does one actually expect it to just be accepted? Maybe, but it's a very strange approach.
Yeah! it's really so hard and tiresome to raise that finger and press a button on the keyboard isn't it, gonna need to lie down now after this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Widojaneiro

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems common in USA to eat pancakes or waffles for breakfast according to TV series, movies and commercials. I'm not from the states but I have even eaten them for breakfast sometimes. I would say they replace the bread, but still I eat omelette, plus coffee or chocolate drink and orange juice.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I guess it's for the very light hint that Connor might cheat on Jessica with her younger sister
No, not really. That would just be cheating. Just as Jessica allready cheated on Connor several times. But so far only with women. The game is therefore correctly tagged with cheating.

However, the game is also tagged with NTR. But cheating and NTR is not the same thing. Although many believe this, both developers and fans, especially the so-called NTR haters. I admit, I also made this mistake until it was explained in detail with someone from MrDot's development team.

The real NTR is defined as follows:
There needs to be a relationship (simple stabile relationship, being engaged or married) - fulfilled
At least one of both needs to cheat on his/her partner - fulfilled
The cheater needs to be taken away from his/her partner - not fulfilled.

The last requirement is what makes the difference between just cheating and NTR. It doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. So for NTR to really become NTR, Jessica would have to leave Conner, put herself permanently into one of her affairs. Or Conner would have to do this, leaving Jessica. Or something like that happens to another couple in the game, NTR doesn´t require the MC couple to do so. So the question is really justified: Why is JOHN tagged NTR? Until now, JOHN doesn't contain any real NTR.

Reactions: kasata and Pollux

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hey bro, can you please reduce the size of the dialogue box and/or add an option in the preferences to reduce it's opacity (for all platforms) in the next update if possible? I'm pretty sure no one's comfortable with it, it's really inconvenient to hide the textbox again and again. Currently that's the only visible flaw/ problem in the game, please consider it.
I, for one, am comfortable with it. I would prefer to see the text box remain as it is. A prominent text box with clearly legible text makes for easier reading. If it's an option, then that's fine, but I wouldn't want to see a non-optional change in this regard.

Reactions: madbloke
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes