4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Guys I have trouble starting the game, I tried both .exe files, but it always says it's an invalid win32 application, mine is a 64bit system

raulife

Nov 14, 2017
I still won't go in, oh I'm a newbie at this, I need more details on how to solve my problem. Thank you anyway!

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017

Development Blog #75
Hi, everyone.
I made Update 0.41 free, you can find it . The work on the next update is going well, but there's too much to do before it's ready.
I'm making a small bonus set, 20-30 images. I wanted to test two new figures, and what better way to do it than something naughty. It will be released tomorrow or the day after, depending on how much more images I make, for Au and above patrons.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
View attachment 1035388
Can't wait to see a bonus set with this two...

Reactions: TheGag

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Now that it is officially state on the front page. The french translation that I really enjoy doing is released with the last update.
I hope it will bring french audience on the game that I really enjoy playing.
If some of your are french speaking please feel free to give your feed back.
I've created a thread in the Translation forum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneil-hard-news-french-translation.74433/

I don't know if it's the right place though. ;-)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 1036817

Maybe she is. I would like to see that competition
Good point. That would be one helluva scene. I am sure both of them will have to go through a lot of convincing before he makes his choice, and we know what i mean when i say convincing.

Sure hope Jess stumbles upon Eva and boss while Eva is trying to ˝convince˝ him, Eva looks like she would have nothing against doing something whorish to get the job, and is pretty hot, so would like to see her do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I don't know how to give mine. :-/
I see often people asking for saves but what for ?
You cannot go backward from them so, what's the interest of them ?
You can play the game by skiping and you have your own save. Just a suggestion though.
main reason is that they just want to see sexscenes and fap and not bother to play game. some are returning players who don't have saves anymore and wanr to continue where they left (somewhere around that).

Is there only an update to 0.41 ?
if it isn't in op then no.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes