4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
downloaded the 0.41 version through mega and when i started to unpack the file windows defender found a trojan from the file? seriously?
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D1!ml
Jessica_O_Neils_Hard_News-0.41-pc\JOHN-0.41-pc\JOHN-32.exe
Think that's a pretty widespread thing for new version of Renpy
Running with Windows 10 and neither Windows Defender or MalwareBytes has flagged this as a malicious file.

All I can suggest is as many have previously have stated, this file is a false positive, and I would suggest that you whitelist this file with Windows Defender or whatever AV you have on your system.

Jul 28, 2017
This is in what this devs cycle is the month of no updates (or work). (Feb)

Next month will be the inevitable something happens and the work progresses slowly. (Mar)

This will be followed by the it'll be out by the end of the month, but wont (Apr)

Followed by the definitely out this month (May/beta)

Followed by the finally all done and all the animations etc end of day 12 (June)

This is based on all previous updates of his work.

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020

Next month will be the inevitable something happens and the work progresses slowly. (Mar)

This will be followed by the it'll be out by the end of the month, but wont (Apr)

Followed by the finally all done and all the animations etc end of day 12 (June)

pepefeelsrainman.gif

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020

Possibly right but hey ho, this is a masterpiece in the making so who cares as long as the extremely high standard of work, renderings and storyline continues!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Development Blog #75
Hi, everyone.
I made Update 0.41 free, you can find it . The work on the next update is going well, but there's too much to do before it's ready.
I'm making a small bonus set, 20-30 images. I wanted to test two new figures, and what better way to do it than something naughty. It will be released tomorrow or the day after, depending on how much more images I make, for Au and above patrons.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
Victoria Michael 8.1 01a.jpg

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I envy those individuals that still haven't tried this masterpiece. If only I can erase my memory of playing this including the first time that I saw these gorgeous renders, I'll gladly do that experience over and over again.
True, but the best is yet to come. There are so many possibilities of interesting situations she could find herself in, and lot of interesting characters she only teased a little bit and can lead to more interesting interactions.
At this point we have seen lot of sex with Conner and Heather, the rest of the characters only got some teasing, so plenty to look forward. Mr Parker is probably a person that is closest to having some sexy time with her, the mayor too. When it comes to the rest of the characters, she only started some light teasing (boy that is helping her in the office, her black friend, the principal, her boss at the newspaper, that detective, then maybe some lesbian action with her 2 coworkers, and maybe some encounters with unknown people like she had with that boy in the bathroom). So plenty to look forward, i think stoper only scratched the surface of what he can do with this game.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Development Blog #75
Hi, everyone.
I made Update 0.41 free, you can find it . The work on the next update is going well, but there's too much to do before it's ready.
I'm making a small bonus set, 20-30 images. I wanted to test two new figures, and what better way to do it than something naughty. It will be released tomorrow or the day after, depending on how much more images I make, for Au and above patrons.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
View attachment 1035388
spoiler tags are a thing you know

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry I don't know how to give mine. :-/
I see often people asking for saves but what for ?
You cannot go backward from them so, what's the interest of them ?
You can play the game by skiping and you have your own save. Just a suggestion though.
These are the same people who will ask for a used condom, because they are to lazy or to cheap to buy their own. :LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry I don't know how to give mine. :-/
I see often people asking for saves but what for ?
You cannot go backward from them so, what's the interest of them ?
You can play the game by skiping and you have your own save. Just a suggestion though.
Yeah.It will make sense for a sanbox game,but something like JOHN.
Unless he is asking for saves before every scene.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
True, but the best is yet to come. There are so many possibilities of interesting situations she could find herself in, and lot of interesting characters she only teased a little bit and can lead to more interesting interactions.
At this point we have seen lot of sex with Conner and Heather, the rest of the characters only got some teasing, so plenty to look forward. Mr Parker is probably a person that is closest to having some sexy time with her, the mayor too. When it comes to the rest of the characters, she only started some light teasing (boy that is helping her in the office, her black friend, the principal, her boss at the newspaper, that detective, then maybe some lesbian action with her 2 coworkers, and maybe some encounters with unknown people like she had with that boy in the bathroom). So plenty to look forward, i think stoper only scratched the surface of what he can do with this game.
"The best is yet to come". That's why I finally followed through and joined the $15 tier last night on Patreon. There's already a track record of a lot of great content. But there's also so much left of Jessica's story to go.

I'm curious why the ntr tag? Is it just because a female mc is doing the cheating? Or if you have negative points with Connor, does he stray? It's probably been discussed, but I couldn't find it on the thread.

Reactions: TheGag

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm curious why the ntr tag? Is it just because a female mc is doing the cheating? Or if you have negative points with Connor, does he stray? It's probably been discussed, but I couldn't find it on the thread.
I guess it's for the very light hint that Connor might cheat on Jessica with her younger sister

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes