4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Koppi10

Jan 27, 2021
Having major issues running 0.41. Double click the EXE and nothing happens. No error messages, no processes start nothing. I just played through 0.35 and loved it so checked to see if there was an update but 0.41 just wont start no matter what I do.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Having major issues running 0.41. Double click the EXE and nothing happens. No error messages, no processes start nothing. I just played through 0.35 and loved it so checked to see if there was an update but 0.41 just wont start no matter what I do.
Fixed version here:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The other version

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I know it has been already said, but I just want to repeat that this game has an astounding level of quality concerning the images. The models are so great and believable (no excessive features, no weird faces) but also the lighting, the poses, top class really. The guy behind them is really a master. There are game with good graphics, but not good as JOHN, that are very often praised while this one is too underrated. The story is intriguing too and I'm eager to see how it unfolds.

A top class game would be developed by:
- stoperArt, graphic designer of J.O.H.N.
- HoneyGames for complex coding with many different characters interacting each other (New Coral City has got 60 characters!)
- Evakiss (Good Girl Gone Bad) writing dialogues and story

Both EvaKiss and HoneyGames have made really complex games, while 3D rendering is not their strength. While stoper makes unbelievable graphic art but the plot is less complex. All of them are good at writing stories, but EvaKiss is really excellent regarding the erotic aspect.

DIY Logic

Dec 3, 2018
So I downloaded the Win64 Mega link and Windows Defender tells me I caught Trojan aids, is this a known issue? False flag? Issue with defender? Any information would be appreciated? Thank you in advance.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I know it has been already said, but I just want to repeat that this game has an astounding level of quality concerning the images. The models are so great and believable (no excessive features, no weird faces) but also the lighting, the poses, top class really. The guy behind them is really a master. There are game with good graphics, but not good as JOHN, that are very often praised while this one is too underrated. The story is intriguing too and I'm eager to see how it unfolds.

A top class game would be developed by:
- stoperArt, graphic designer of J.O.H.N.
- HoneyGames for complex coding with many different characters interacting each other (New Coral City has got 60 characters!)
- Evakiss (Good Girl Gone Bad) writing dialogues and story

Both EvaKiss and HoneyGames have made really complex games, while 3D rendering is not their strength. While stoper makes unbelievable graphic art but the plot is less complex. All of them are good at writing stories, but EvaKiss is really excellent regarding the erotic aspect.
I agree, althought I think Stoper's writting is still top notch. Eva is probably my favourite writter, but Stoper is right behind her in my opinion. I also think the setting of this story asks for something a little less complex and I think Stoper is truly nailing it.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
So I downloaded the Win64 Mega link and Windows Defender tells me I caught Trojan aids, is this a known issue? False flag? Issue with defender? Any information would be appreciated? Thank you in advance.
First time I hear it, never noticed anyone else complaining about. Must be a false flag, since I had no problems with it.

Reactions: DIY Logic

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That was a rather short update. Unless I missed something due to my previous choices, it was one new scene which was just her and her boyfriend when they got home from the mayor event. Did I need to start over with a new save to see some changes to earlier scenes, or was that it? lol

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
That was a rather short update. Unless I missed something due to my previous choices, it was one new scene which was just her and her boyfriend when they got home from the mayor event. Did I need to start over with a new save to see some changes to earlier scenes, or was that it? lol
No You didn't miss anything.
Had you read previous pages of this thread you would have known. :)
It was more of a patch than a real update, just to close the day properly.
Day 12 will arrive in full, if no last minute change, with the next update 0.45.

Reactions: Busted1201

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No You didn't miss anything.
Had you read previous pages of this thread you would have known. :)
It was more of a patch than a real update, just to close the day properly.
Day 12 will arrive in full, if no last minute change, with the next update 0.45.
I don't scroll through multiple pages of missed comments, so unless it's on the last page or in the front page liner notes/description or changelog, I'll never know any of that. I use the search tool, but something like this is kinda difficult to search a thread for lol. Maybe I could type "did I miss something" and that might get me something haha

But, thanks for the confirmation. I likely wouldn't have started over if I had to answer differently somewhere to see new material. I like my current route. She's a horny slut. Just how I like 'em. lol

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I don't scroll through multiple pages of missed comments, so unless it's on the last page or in the front page liner notes/description or changelog, I'll never know any of that. I use the search tool, but something like this is kinda difficult to search a thread for lol. Maybe I could type "did I miss something" and that might get me something haha

But, thanks for the confirmation. I likely wouldn't have started over if I had to answer differently somewhere to see new material. I like my current route. She's a horny slut. Just how I like 'em. lol
No problem, It can be a pain in the ass to look for topics.
Personally, I like to have multiple routes. :)
And As i translate it in french, I have to test all the possible routes anyway. :-D

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes