4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Wasn’t there a grandpa with his grandson quite early in the game? Would really like to see more content with him. Maybe Jessica could do some tasks for him and he will be very generous - or she helps him out like a caretaker which gets kinky sometime later.

Jessica as a cheerleader would be a damn hot view
No sign of a grandpa with his grandson. The only old guy is Mr. Parker if you don't count his PI buddy: Jack Dale. :)

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Think they mean old man and kid across the street from warehouse when she was trying to get information.
Ok so, in that case, defenetly no filiation relationship between those two. And I don't think we will see them again. IMHO. :)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Just played the game. Don't like western games much, but this one has by far, and really by far, the best dialogues/cast of characters I have seen. Actually the only game where I don't start skipping everything after 2 hours because the script is written by a 12 years old. It also has the best NTR progression, teasing I have seen. It's rare to play with bulges, usually you see the man magically getting naked for no reason and pounding the girl in a boring manner.
Not gonna comment the lesbian stuff, as it isn't for me, but as a NTR/Cheating fan, and huge handjob/blowjob fan, I cannot help but feel extremely frustrated about the million Connor sexy stuff happening. Simple girlfriend/boyfriend stuff isn't doing anything for me, there's no spice in there. The NTR progression is good, but I can't help but think that putting so much Connor stuff, even if good for the lore, slows down the devellopment tremendiously and am afraid that when the NTR picks up we might only get leftover ideas like simple penetration stuff as a lot of interesting blowjobs stuff (under the table etc) already happened with Connor. But I hope I'm wrong.
I would be estactic to have similar scenes as the Mr Parker hidden bulge touching while talking to Connor happens but this time going more far, like directly touching the Penis or even turning it into a mistery NTR with hidden blowjobs while Connor is here.
I thought i wrote this lol, have exactly the same opinion/feeling/fetish and wishes about this game. And yes as it was already said here by many, content with Conner is overdone and Stoper should move forward and in the next couple of updates focus on other characters, and the time he would spend making scenes with Conner spend on something else. Even the last update was focused on him (2 scenes if i remember correctly, pool scene and then at home after the party). Not a Connor hater, there were actually some great scenes (under the table in the restaurant and the one in front of the night club while the hobo was watching them), just need some more diversity.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Just played the game. Don't like western games much, but this one has by far, and really by far, the best dialogues/cast of characters I have seen. Actually the only game where I don't start skipping everything after 2 hours because the script is written by a 12 years old. It also has the best NTR progression, teasing I have seen. It's rare to play with bulges, usually you see the man magically getting naked for no reason and pounding the girl in a boring manner.
Not gonna comment the lesbian stuff, as it isn't for me, but as a NTR/Cheating fan, and huge handjob/blowjob fan, I cannot help but feel extremely frustrated about the million Connor sexy stuff happening. Simple girlfriend/boyfriend stuff isn't doing anything for me, there's no spice in there. The NTR progression is good, but I can't help but think that putting so much Connor stuff, even if good for the lore, slows down the devellopment tremendiously and am afraid that when the NTR picks up we might only get leftover ideas like simple penetration stuff as a lot of interesting blowjobs stuff (under the table etc) already happened with Connor. But I hope I'm wrong.
I would be estactic to have similar scenes as the Mr Parker hidden bulge touching while talking to Connor happens but this time going more far, like directly touching the Penis or even turning it into a mistery NTR with hidden blowjobs while Connor is here.
Connor scenes are great for stringing him along so he remains blissfully clueless, especially when Jessica is thinking about other dudes she cheated with while satisfying her oblivious boyfriend. The last scene where she's riding Connor while thinking about getting poked by the mayor's chubby fingers was the cherry on top of a slutty evening. I'm dreaming about the time in the future when Mr. Parker finally fucks Jessica raw in his classic car, and when he drops her off she lets Connor bang her with the wrinkled old man's jizz still in her pussy.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Damn there's a lot of Connor haters and honestly I don't understand why. Personnally I feel he's one of the main reasons why this game is so good.
I think that for a NTR or cheating game to be good you need the MC to have a good relationship with his lover because that's what make the cheating more exciting. There is so many NTR games where we barely see the boyfirend/husband to the point where it doesn't feel like the MC is even in a relationship which kinda 'ruin' her interractions with other characters, because it's just like it's two people having sex together.

What makes cheating so good is when the MC is in love with her boyfriend and have great relationship, regular sex and all, but still can't help herself to go somewhere else. Despite being in love she can't resist and that makes it so taboo, so wrong, so exciting.
In other games the MC cheats because the boyfriend is not good in bed or always at work or they keep fighting wich make the cheating less intersting.

That's why her relation with Connor makes the game so much better than others, and also because contratry to other bofriends he has a personality, stories, he's not just there just to say that's a cheating game and that's it. I agree that in a cheating game the sex with the boyfriend is not what we primarily look for but they are very necessary for the NTR to work. Plus let's be honest the sex scenes with him are always great and the renders are incredibles and like some others have said when she sleeps with him while thinking of someone else that's the best.
I know that everyone has different taste and that's perfectly normal but I don't understand how you could enjoy a NTR game without a good relationship I feel like it should be the base of this theme.

I don't know if stoper is gonna see my comment but if he does I just want to say I love his work (story, dialogue, renders...) and I hope he's not gonna let himself be influenced by the Connor haters and make him disappear like any other NTR games.

PS: Just because I love Connor it doesn't mean that I would mind to see less of him in the upcoming updates and have other men instead, I think it's time to move forward but I trust stoper to make a good work with it either way.

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Damn there's a lot of Connor haters and honestly I don't understand why. Personnally I feel he's one of the main reasons why this game is so good.
I think that for a NTR or cheating game to be good you need the MC to have a good relationship with his lover because that's what make the cheating more exciting. There is so many NTR games where we barely see the boyfirend/husband to the point where it doesn't feel like the MC is even in a relationship which kinda 'ruin' her interractions with other characters, because it's just like it's two people having sex together.

What makes cheating so good is when the MC is in love with her boyfriend and have great relationship, regular sex and all, but still can't help herself to go somewhere else. Despite being in love she can't resist and that makes it so taboo, so wrong, so exciting.
In other games the MC cheats because the boyfriend is not good in bed or always at work or they keep fighting wich make the cheating less intersting.

That's why her relation with Connor makes the game so much better than others, and also because contratry to other bofriends he has a personality, stories, he's not just there just to say that's a cheating game and that's it. I agree that in a cheating game the sex with the boyfriend is not what we primarily look for but they are very necessary for the NTR to work. Plus let's be honest the sex scenes with him are always great and the renders are incredibles and like some others have said when she sleeps with him while thinking of someone else that's the best.
I know that everyone has different taste and that's perfectly normal but I don't understand how you could enjoy a NTR game without a good reltionship I feel like it should be the base of this theme.

I don't know if stoper is gonna see my comment but if he does I just want to say I love his work (story, dialogue, renders...) and I hope he's not gonna let himself be influenced by the Connor haters and make him disappear like any other NTR games.

PS: Just because I love Connor it doesn't mean that I would mind to see less of him in the upcoming updates and have others men instead, I think it's time to move forward but I trust stoper to make a good work with it either way.
Personally the reason I don't like him are because it's a pre-existing relationship which predisposes me to dislike him, and I'm playing a female protagonist so I don't want anything to do with males.

Reactions: Tara Mede

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Hope someone can help. When i open the JOHN.exe i get an error message from windows. It says it is not an permitted win32 exe.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hope someone can help. When i open the JOHN.exe i get an error message from windows. It says it is not an permitted win32 exe.
Yes, someone can help. If you read the last five or six pages of this thread, it's mostly people helping with this and similar problems.

Reactions: Docc777
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes