4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Sara 3a.jpg

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly chipping through the work on the next update. It's going well, although I had to rework some of the earlier images I made. I upgraded Rosa's model, and when looking at the two next to one another they looked very similar. But inside the game, posed and with expressions, there was a difference. And I don't want to make it feel weird with a sudden change of her look. So for now I'll keep using the current character model. I can share some images next time, that way you can see the difference.
I really like Sara, Jessica's mother. Her integration in the game is a bit complex though, so for now she's staying off screen. Small side pinups is her role for the moment.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like Jessica´s mom too, i said it a couple of times. To be honest she is much sexier than Jessica's sister imo.
Also i understand how it can be complex to make sexy scenes with her at this point, but i hope there will be some in the future. Not with Jessica obviously, i think that would be too much, Jessica is not so corrupted. Maybe with some of her business partners or even better with Conner, that would be a scene i would like to see, even though i am not a fan of Conner.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Yes please more Sarah, I posted this here before that I think Sara could hire Connor as her “personal assistant”., which could range from anything she needed like driver, deliveries to massager to slave. She could easily dominate him
Why would she do that?
Is she a mob boss who needs a driver/assistant?
A what I know so fair, Conner is happy whith his current job.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t really care who bangs Sarah, I just want to see her get plowed, Jessica or Rosa needs to give some ass to Tommy as a reward for all the grunt work he’s doing for them for free. They need to have an after hours office party where all the women are drunk & Tommy can take his pick who he wants

Oct 14, 2018
I don’t really care who bangs Sarah, I just want to see her get plowed, Jessica or Rosa needs to give some ass to Tommy as a reward for all the grunt work he’s doing for them for free. They need to have an after hours office party where all the women are drunk & Tommy can take his pick who he wants
I agree. I've alluded to this before in an earlier post, and the thought of this fascinates me.

For everyone that this question/fetish entails.. Is there anyone that is also interested in seeing Tommy nail Eve? Chances are it will be Jessica doing the deed, but this is how I view Eve being brought down a peg. Not a knock on Tommy or anything. From what has been presented thus far of Eve, you just get the idea she wouldn't be about him.

You have brought another variable into this in the form of Rosa, and I cannot complain. Perhaps even Jessica and Rosa teaching Tommy. Really looking forward to the next interaction in the archive room, even if it is Tommy garnering the nerve to feel up on Jessica's pantyhose/nylon clad legs.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes