4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I don’t really care who bangs Sarah, I just want to see her get plowed, Jessica or Rosa needs to give some ass to Tommy as a reward for all the grunt work he’s doing for them for free. They need to have an after hours office party where all the women are drunk & Tommy can take his pick who he wants
True, and we all know who he would pick.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Things I wish for this game other than quicker update and more story content;

1. Jess needs some more girl on girl time.

View attachment 1080556

2. Jess needs to help some more old men in the neighborhood.

View attachment 1080558

3. Jess needs swing along with other couples more.

View attachment 1080598

4. Jess needs to tease, manipulate, dominate and power play teenage boys more often.

View attachment 1080594
Agree about everything, just not with the girl on girl content. My two cents

Bokki_Sugi

Jul 31, 2020

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Things I wish for this game other than quicker update and more story content;

1. Jess needs some more girl on girl time.
2. Jess needs to help some more old men in the neighborhood.
3. Jess needs swing along with other couples more.
4. Jess needs to tease, manipulate, dominate and power play teenage boys more often.
I think Jess needs more content from everything in general. But girl on girl can wait a bit, there is already a lot in it :cool:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I think Jess needs more content from everything in general. But girl on girl can wait a bit, there is already a lot in it :cool:
ok, well then, but just let her wait a little, because my Jessica is very horny for other girls, more, more .. :p

Reactions: exazubi

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
It bothers me how some of you can pull magic relationships out of your behind. At what point, during their brief interactions, did it look like the relationship between mother and daughter was so bad that she'd be willing to steal her daughter's fiancee. What exactly made her seem less of a grounded, business oriented individual and more of a hussy, drooling over Connor the meat-head? Jessica seems to have a loving, supportive, family. The fact that any of them would betray her in such fashion seems as ridiculous as a wizened old grape with a big penis, that not only is able to get it up but doesn't outright die in the process. Jessica might choose to share Connor with her sister who, clearly has a crush on him, a fact that they are all aware of, but, her mother... You're delusional.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
It bothers me how some of you can pull magic relationships out of your behind. At what point, during their brief interactions, did it look like the relationship between mother and daughter was so bad that she'd be willing to steal her daughter's fiancee. What exactly made her seem less of a grounded, business oriented individual and more of a hussy, drooling over Connor the meat-head? Jessica seems to have a loving, supportive, family. The fact that any of them would betray her in such fashion seems as ridiculous as a wizened old grape with a big penis, that not only is able to get it up but doesn't outright die in the process. Jessica might choose to share Connor with her sister who, clearly has a crush on him, a fact that they are all aware of, but, her mother... You're delusional.
haha in this game you have a choice with who Jess or Conor will have sex, everything is up to you, whatever you do, it's your choice how to make it, and that's good, mainly because I like the game ( interesting good story, nice characters), so everyone is satisfied :)

Reactions: RolandG.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Come on don't be so harsh in your words. Keep it cool.

Most of the people stating that they'd love to see a scene btw Sarah and Conner where just expressing there fantasm and didn't say that it was logical following the story.

For my part I would see this happening IF:
- Conner discover that Jessica is cheating on him or if Jessica is getting away from him
- Sarah have a troubles with her business, so bad that she is deeply troubled and find support and she finds comfort in Conner.

By the way stoper told me that there shouldn't be any scene that doesn't involve Jessica.
So a scene between Sarah and Conner is likely not to happen, or at least for now.
Everything can change as the game is in development and that nothing is written on the marbles.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Come on don't be so harsh in your words. Keep it cool.

Most of the people stating that they'd love to see a scene btw Sarah and Conner where just expressing there fantasm and didn't say that it was logical following the story.

For my part I would see this happening IF:
- Conner discover that Jessica is cheating on him or if Jessica is getting away from him
- Sarah have a troubles with her business, so bad that she is deeply troubled and find support and she finds comfort in Conner.

By the way stoper told me that there shouldn't be any scene that doesn't involve Jessica.
So a scene between Sarah and Conner is likely not to happen, or at least for now.
Everything can change as the game is in development and that nothing is written on the marbles.
I'm not interested in Sarah and Conner scene, but the only involvement Jessica had in the first Heather/Christian scene was as an observer, so it could happen. Not saying it will, but it could.

Reactions: XkillaaX

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I'm not interested in Sarah and Conner scene, but the only involvement Jessica had in the first Heather/Christian scene was as an observer, so it could happen. Not saying it will, but it could.
So she was involved as an observer. She was there.
The idea of Sarah and Conner scene would be that Jessica is not present.
As @winterwolf200 said:
At what point, during their brief interactions, did it look like the relationship between mother and daughter was so bad that she'd be willing to steal her daughter's fiancee.
and I agree with him totally.

I was just ask him to be less harsh in his comment on the other guys that were expressing their phantasm about Sarah and Conner. That's all. :)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
That picture of Jessica in blue underwear is super hot. Even though it is not from the actual game (if i remember correctly), it makes me want to download and replay the game. It is difficult to wait 2-3 months or however long it will take to play the next update :cry:.

Sep 21, 2017
I like Jessica´s mom too, i said it a couple of times. To be honest she is much sexier than Jessica's sister imo.
Also i understand how it can be complex to make sexy scenes with her at this point, but i hope there will be some in the future. Not with Jessica obviously, i think that would be too much, Jessica is not so corrupted. Maybe with some of her business partners or even better with Conner, that would be a scene i would like to see, even though i am not a fan of Conner.
ooooh....that could be great ntr moment if you keep cockblocking conner! ...he'll screw your mom instead

*i'm still finger crossed on that hobo.....having some smexy time with jessica....

**i also hope her horniness carries over to her date with tommy and tommy's friend....

***i also noticed that dominating parker route is not too rewarding (for now)---i mean he should be more assertive and should've pushed jessica more in the car during their date...

Last edited:

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
So she was involved as an observer. She was there.
The idea of Sarah and Conner scene would be that Jessica is not present.
As @winterwolf200 said: and I agree with him totally.

I was just ask him to be less harsh in his comment on the other guys that were expressing their phantasm about Sarah and Conner. That's all. :)
Oh, you think that's harsh... You should have read some of the reactions to my lesbian incest comment. Let alone the number of facepalm emotes, it makes some people's skin crawl, it's completely unrealistic and so on and so forth.
And I still see no other point to these characters, unless the game changes protagonists at some point. I mean, it's not Connor the Meat-Head's Hard News, now is it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You don't even believe the abysses that go on behind closed doors, while the same families appear happy and unadventurous on the outside. Believe me, the reality is often even crazier.

Furthermore, the game only offers options. We as players decide what happens. If you want, you can play absolutely faithfully.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes