4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

verved

Mar 14, 2021
Things I wish for this game other than quicker update and more story content;

1. Jess needs some more girl on girl time.

View attachment 1080556

2. Jess needs to help some more old men in the neighborhood.

View attachment 1080558

3. Jess needs swing along with other couples more.

View attachment 1080598

4. Jess needs to tease, manipulate, dominate and power play teenage boys more often.

View attachment 1080594
Agree, Mr Parker needs to spank that ass ASAP

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Oh, you think that's harsh... You should have read some of the reactions to my lesbian incest comment. Let alone the number of facepalm emotes, it makes some people's skin crawl, it's completely unrealistic and so on and so forth.
And I still see no other point to these characters, unless the game changes protagonists at some point. I mean, it's not Connor the Meat-Head's Hard News, now is it.
I have to say I don't read everything around here.

I'm sorry if morons had mistreated your previous comments.
Does this mean that you have to lower yourself to their level ?
Your argument are sounds about Conner and Sarah. I agree with you. :)

Let's close this interaction would you ? No harm done from either side there.
Let's say it's a good thing.

BTW: I'm on with incest/lesbian content. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey, I’m just throwing out fantasies I want to see, maybe I’m not using logic, but hopefully if enough people like the idea, especially Stoper then maybe it makes it in the game. Atleast even in a fantasy dream sequence. No harm no foul there. It would make sense if Connor cathches Jess with Mr Parker or some old dude, that he gets his revenge by banging her hot older mom either in front of her or records it & plays it for her. Just my 2 cents haters, lol

Reactions: Tulrek and TheGag

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, I’m just throwing out fantasies I want to see, maybe I’m not using logic, but hopefully if enough people like the idea, especially Stoper then maybe it makes it in the game. Atleast even in a fantasy dream sequence. No harm no foul there. It would make sense if Connor cathches Jess with Mr Parker or some old dude, that he gets his revenge by banging her hot older mom either in front of her or records it & plays it for her. Just my 2 cents haters, lol
Yes, it would make sense, from connor's perspective but, unless it's rape, Jessica's mother needs to be on board with fucking connor. I'm saying she doesn't seem to be the type of degenerate that would risk alienating her daughter for some random romp. Especially since she looks like she could have any man she wants.
So, what i'm saying is, give it depth.

Reactions: Tulrek and TheGag

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, it would make sense, from connor's perspective but, unless it's rape, Jessica's mother needs to be on board with fucking connor. I'm saying she doesn't seem to be the type of degenerate that would risk alienating her daughter for some random romp. Especially since she looks like she could have any man she wants.
So, what i'm saying is, give it depth.
But maybe if Jess’s mom finds out from Connor that she’s cheating on him with a guy older than her mother “Mr Parker”. She feels bad for Connor and thinks we’ll Im not gonna waste this chance, and gives into her lust or atleast fantasizes about him banging her. Maybe she “”Sarah” wants to see his dock to see why Jessica would cheat on him or his oral skills aren’t good enough so she has to teach him how to pleasure a woman. Who knows?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
But maybe if Jess’s mom finds out from Connor that she’s cheating on him with a guy older than her mother “Mr Parker”. She feels bad for Connor and thinks we’ll Im not gonna waste this chance, and gives into her lust or at least fantasizes about him banging her. Maybe she “”Sarah” wants to see his dock to see why Jessica would cheat on him or his oral skills aren’t good enough so she has to teach him how to pleasure a woman. Who knows?
I'm more in the idea that Sarah has to become emotionally compromise to fall into Conner's arms. Like feeling very lonely since her husband died added to troubles in her business and been push to do things against her proper behavior.

I wrote a scene describing this and in résumé it said:
Her meeting to settle her business in New Port fell short because her future-partener ask her some "services" and she refuses. But the fact is that she's overwhelmed because the guy told her that she will never be able to do any business in the city because he is a powerful man and, most of all, for a second she thought about doing it. She is so down about even have though about it that her self-esteem is down to the toilet.
She talk about it to Conner and he supports her and comforts her. Leading them to touch each other and little by little feel attracted to each other and finishing in a burning sex scene of course. :)

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I'm more in the idea that Sarah has to become emotionally compromise to fall into Conner's arms. Like feeling very lonely since her husband died added to troubles in her business and been push to do things against her proper behavior.

I wrote a scene describing this and in résumé it said:
Her meeting to settle her business in New Port fell short because her future-partener ask her some "services" and she refuses. But the fact is that she's overwhelmed because the guy told her that she will never be able to do any business in the city because he is a powerful man and, most of all, for a second she thought about doing it. She is so down about even have though about it that her self-esteem is down to the toilet.
She talk about it to Conner and he supports her and comforts her. Leading them to touch each other and little by little feel attracted to each other and finishing in a burning sex scene of course. :)
This already sounds like a different game, one where some guy name Connor is cucking his wife. Just let sleeping dogs lie, brother. Don't give the dev anymore milking ammo. You don't want the main game delayed by Jessica O'Neil: Sidestories...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This already sounds like a different game, one where some guy name Connor is cucking his wife. Just let sleeping dogs lie, brother. Don't give the dev anymore milking ammo. You don't want the main game delayed by Jessica O'Neil: Sidestories...
it could be a dlc....
Well to be honest stoper told me that he might create this scene as a bonus after the game is finished.
So winterwolf200, don't worry about me, misguiding Stoper toward the wrong path ! ;)

He knows what he is doing and just appreciate my short stories for what it is: a fan-fiction.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I just played the 11 days of version 0.41. :)

So sorry in advance if I repeat what you have said many times! But I need to share my impressions and my enthusiasm.

It's an awesome job on Stoper's part to deliver a VN of this quality. I was amazed by the enormous care taken in everything. The sets, the ever-increasing number of details in public places (passers-by, people at tables ...) And always this little detail of a stranger who admires Jessica. I come to look for it at every outdoor stage !

A special note for the play of light and shadow. A strong point of Stoper I find. Always a perfectly chosen angle of view and the light which falls between the breasts or which draws a notch. Or the detail of the blinds that highlight a thigh or an arm.

Characters. In sufficient number and perfectly drawn in their character, their physique, their "usefulness" for the story.

What about the progression of the story? A foray into the world of journalism, investigation, politics, power games. Sex is perfectly integrated to punctuate stages in Jessica's life. We go to the essential (in travel, information) but we do not lack anything. An image, a few sentences of narration or dialogues and we know everything, we understand everything. I had the impression that Stoper added a few images as the days went by. At first 6 or 7 pages of dialogue for one image, now 3 or 4. An additional image to indicate a change of position or an expression, change of point of view.

I am going back to something that was said here I think. Why change Rosa? Her physique or her character?

Sorry for my enthusiasm, I had to share what I felt :oops:!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This game is great. I think Stoper should put in a game young boy, as a cousin of Jessica and her mother Sara, and then make some good sex scenes with them, that would be exciting. What do you think about it?
no
there are already too many open routes where nothing has happened yet; inserting other characters would only lengthen the story. imho

Sep 21, 2017
no
there are already too many open routes where nothing has happened yet; inserting other characters would only lengthen the story. imho
damn. there are NO good western shota games here...except the japanese ones, i'm already full from feeding off of it...a western version WOULD BE NICE....hope stoper provides one in a dlc of hard news...

D

Deleted member 1368141

This game is great. I think Stoper should put in a game young boy, as a cousin of Jessica and her mother Sara, and then make some good sex scenes with them, that would be exciting. What do you think about it?
i think mate Jessica need to be fucked. that's all i want

Reactions: George213
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes