4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
Stopers updates go month after release no updates (February, check) March is the month of things going slowly (Last update check) Next month will be out by end of Month (LOL) With inevitable issue. May will be release, with June "final" release.

Please refer to every update hes put out previously.

It's just how he rolls, I think because of the effort he puts into his work, he goes through these ebbs and flows.

IE the update from Early Jan to the Final release end Jan was a whole lot of work, a lot more than say the 4 months previous to get to that update.

I think it just takes him time to get his "juices" going, and once he starts he steam rolls, unfortunately..... it takes him a while.

This is my experience as a long term follower of the project and sometimes patreon supporter (got tired to putting in cash for very slow updates)

I think with talented work comes........ time to get the motor running.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: the3m_dude

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
What about Eve ?

I continue with my questions and personal reflections. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure what to think of Eve.
Of course, she's Jessica's professional rival. So the gist of the story will revolve around which of the two will get the job of journalist at the NPG. But she is also the only recurring character who is not "in depth". Unless I missed something? Apart from one or two hobbies, we know nothing other than "first arrival at his office, last to leave in the evening".
Even his character remains a bit hazy. Manipulative and pushy or good colleague. Personally, I see her rather as desperate to crush the competition (the most glaring proof being her attitude in Mr Birch's office).
Anyone have any other opinion?

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
What about Eve ?

Of course, she's Jessica's professional rival. So the gist of the story will revolve around which of the two will get the job of journalist at the NPG. But she is also the only recurring character who is not "in depth". Unless I missed something? Apart from one or two hobbies, we know nothing other than "first arrival at his office, last to leave in the evening".
Even his character remains a bit hazy. Manipulative and pushy or good colleague. Personally, I see her rather as desperate to crush the competition (the most glaring proof being her attitude in Mr Birch's office).
I tend to agree with you.
Apart for the first choice to side with her on the first meeting at the Gazette, there is not much building between those two girls.

The chemistry is definitely not there in any case.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Victoria 8.1 2b.jpg

Development Blog #78
Hi, everyone.
I'm still progressing slowly toward the update. But I'm making a naughty scene at the moment and I like it a lot, I'm sure you will too. Still haven't decided how far would I push Jessica in the update. As usual the last scene will be the most daring one, so I guess I'll decide when I reach it.
And will all this talk about vaccines I thought I should make one in 3D format. I decided on the one from Pfizer, but I think I made the wrong product :p
vgr.jpg
Stay safe, you all. And thanks for the support.

TheGag

Jul 2, 2019
View attachment 1106847

And will all this talk about vaccines I thought I should make one in 3D format. I decided on the one from Pfizer, but I think I made the wrong product :p
View attachment 1106848

Pfizer, the company that is with us in sickness... and in healthy fun :sneaky:

Beautiful character design, by the way! Eager to meet her!

---------------------------------------------------

Pfizer, la compañía que nos acompaña en la enfermedad... y en la sana alegría :sneaky:

¡Hermoso diseño de personaje, por cierto! ¡Deseoso de conocerla!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
What about Eve ?

They're rivals but their common connection is working with Tommy, the intern. Both consider and treat him differently but somehow I suspect their interactions could eventually bring all three closer. He may even be the prize in their tug-of-war.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
They're rivals but their common connection is working with Tommy, the intern. Both consider and treat him differently but somehow I suspect their interactions could eventually bring all three closer. He may even be the prize in their tug-of-war.
Stoper mentioned really early on that she was a potential love interest. Rivals-turned-lovers is a popular erotica staple.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1106847

Development Blog #78
Hi, everyone.
I'm still progressing slowly toward the update. But I'm making a naughty scene at the moment and I like it a lot, I'm sure you will too. Still haven't decided how far would I push Jessica in the update. As usual the last scene will be the most daring one, so I guess I'll decide when I reach it.
View attachment 1106848
i to all I have decided not to follow the progress of the game more assiduously, as it is too long and without a real release date. maybe I'm wrong but I understand that writing the dialogues makes him waste a lot of time, I find it quite unusual as a problem, and maybe he's the only one who has it. many greetings,

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
i to all I have decided not to follow the progress of the game more assiduously, as it is too long and without a real release date. maybe I'm wrong but I understand that writing the dialogues makes him waste a lot of time, I find it quite unusual as a problem, and maybe he's the only one who has it. many greetings,
No, writing dialogue doesn't really take alot of his time as he usually gets done with it in a few days to a week, what he actually suffers from is not being able to understand how much time it would take him to complete certain tasks and furthermore when he writes the story he may need to change some images or scenes according to the dialogue but he screws himself over since he announces or speculates his own release dates rather than playtesting everything and then giving a release date.

Reactions: pavlogrk
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes