4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ethnor3491

Mar 17, 2021
When is the update to be expected?? Does anyone have a clue?
I am new to this game and do not know when the update will come. I am also so dumb that I don't know how to post a new question. Does anyone know how to get rid of the shady area at the bottom that contains the text? It blurs out some things. My apology for intruding in your post E.

Reactions: pavlogrk

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
After Conner having fun with Heather and Shani in presence of Jessica, now it's the turn of Jessica having fun with another man in presence of Conner!
Indeed.......:cool:
Jessica should invite Mr. Parker Home. Tell Conner a fake reason...get all drunk........and start a little party :devilish:
I imagine that the first on the list, on this subject, is Cristhian.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
any predictions for the next update?
Well I guess
1.stop by Mr. Parker
2.working and giving Report to Mr. Birch
3.meeting with rose { and her husband}
4.princpial meeting in cheerleader outfit.
5.its Friday, so maybe night out in club/bar with Conner.
So a lot lot of good pairings for Jessica for hot situation. But that's only my 2 cent and predictions.

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
Well I guess
1.stop by Mr. Parker
2.working and giving Report to Mr. Birch
3.meeting with rose { and her husband}
4.princpial meeting in cheerleader outfit.
5.its Friday, so maybe night out in club/bar with Conner.
So a lot lot of good pairings for Jessica for hot situation. But that's only my 2 cent and predictions.
About the night out i think it won't be with Conner,it should be with Blake finally,but i can't remember if it was for friday or saturday also stoper said he's working on a dress for an event my guess is that its for the night out

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Gabriela 1c.jpg

Development Blog #79
Hi, everyone.
I was making a character for a friend and I thought I should share this angle with you because it shows her hair nicely :p
I made more progress with the game this week. My hope is to release the update this month, but I'm still not sure if I'll make it. So don't take it as a release date. When I can see the end of the line, I'll let you know.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1123986

Development Blog #79
Hi, everyone.
I was making a character for a friend and I thought I should share this angle with you because it shows her hair nicely :p
I made more progress with the game this week. My hope is to release the update this month, but I'm still not sure if I'll make it. So don't take it as a release date. When I can see the end of the line, I'll let you know.
I heard an exciting news.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1123986

Development Blog #79
Hi, everyone.
OMG that girls looks absolutely bootyful! :love: Love her already and I just saw her from the back god damn it! Wish more girls would have such looks and curves in other games... sadly their are either unnaturally heavy or they are immature like slim.

Stoper bro, and I mean this serious, can’t you just split yourself in many more stopers who then can work on JOHN and other games/VNs like gorgeous Paola or this lovely goddess? That would be REALLY great.

may i ask for what friend this girl was designed for? Just some random personal payed request or something for a comic or game etc? stoper

and thx guys for the update!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes