4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OMG that girls looks absolutely bootyful! :love: Love her already and I just saw her from the back god damn it! Wish more girls would have such looks and curves in other games... sadly their are either unnaturally heavy or they are immature like slim.

Stoper bro, and I mean this serious, can’t you just split yourself in many more stopers who then can work on JOHN and other games/VNs like gorgeous Paola or this lovely goddess? That would be REALLY great.

may i ask for what friend this girl was designed for? Just some random personal payed request or something for a comic or game etc? stoper

and thx guys for the update!
That hair is gorgeous,right:)

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1123986

Development Blog #79
Hi, everyone.
I was making a character for a friend and I thought I should share this angle with you because it shows her hair nicely :p
I made more progress with the game this week. My hope is to release the update this month, but I'm still not sure if I'll make it. So don't take it as a release date. When I can see the end of the line, I'll let you know.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
this month ???? I'm sorry but I don't even believe it if it shows me the download screen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

umby

May 27, 2017
Well I guess
1.stop by Mr. Parker
2.working and giving Report to Mr. Birch
3.meeting with rose { and her husband}
4.princpial meeting in cheerleader outfit.
5.its Friday, so maybe night out in club/bar with Conner.
So a lot lot of good pairings for Jessica for hot situation. But that's only my 2 cent and predictions.
until the working day for sure it will be like this after which I think we will immediately move on to the scene with the main one and to the next two which for me remain a big mystery. This can obviously change if in the opening scenes he only inserts dialogue as he did in the last update (making a mistake in my opinion). In this case we would have only one final scene.

Reactions: shanksyou

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 1123986

Development Blog #79
Hi, everyone.
I was making a character for a friend and I thought I should share this angle with you because it shows her hair nicely :p
I made more progress with the game this week. My hope is to release the update this month, but I'm still not sure if I'll make it. So don't take it as a release date. When I can see the end of the line, I'll let you know.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
it is an April Fools joke ? :rolleyes:

umby

May 27, 2017
eventually, you would prefer a constant release, like every 2 months, even with half incomplete content or have longer releases and full events?
obviously I prefer a release every two months, in almost 5 months stoper manages to make only 3 and a half scenes and if there are animations in the middle maybe even less. since its policy is to aim for perfect renders, I think releasing content in two months is more useful for everyone.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes