4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
This a female protagonist game and she has a husband she can cheat on, it depends on your definition of NTR
well you exactly described it. The wife can cheat on her husband but does she cheat with typical handsome/fit guys ? if yes its a nah nah

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Which update comes out first? JOHN or AWAM? Meanwhile Project Myriam dev Zorlun is putting out monthly updates with only 70 patrons & the last update you can finally cheat on asshole rapist abusive hubby & kick him out of the house
Yet you don't have Myriam in your signature? So I await evidence of why should give it a look.

Reactions: Busted1201

imagica

May 2, 2020
I know I am a dirty pirate, but the Win version is not working for me. Both exe files shows an error "John.exe is not a Win32 application" There is no 64 bit version? Uploaded from Mega.

Reactions: ggspeed

umby

May 27, 2017
The first release of AWAM (prologue) had as many renderings as the third version of Project Myriam.
Each game has its own lifecycle. It is quite complicated to compare the games. A developer can take a lot of elements from another game without you noticing.

What makes the main difference, in my opinion, is the story and the quality of the rendering. That's why, I have two signatures JOHN & Interwined to promote this games.

I like JOHN and AWAM very much, but for different reasons.

And to be honest, I prefer JOHN (And not because I am writing here).
I liked awam's premises better than jessica's adventures. I was very excited about the misadventures of a milf. Unfortunately, after a couple of releases, I realized where the game was headed towards a too slow progression that soon made me nervous. In the game of stoper instead there is, in my opinion, a more intelligent addition that is the fact that jessica in the intimate of her is eager from the first outings and discovers with the others slowly.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I liked awam's premises better than jessica's adventures. I was very excited about the misadventures of a milf. Unfortunately, after a couple of releases, I realized where the game was headed towards a too slow progression that soon made me nervous. In the game of stoper instead there is, in my opinion, a more intelligent addition that is the fact that jessica in the intimate of her is eager from the first outings and discovers with the others slowly.
Difficult to compare JOHN and AWAM. :rolleyes:
Coming to JOHN's thread is already much more ... relaxing! and often more constructive.
AWAM is a very interesting game if you like the slow evolution of the characters. JOHN is much more reactive on this subject, while privileging the advancement of a story (there is a plot that one does not find in AWAM).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Honestly the game shouldn't be tagged ntr cuz it is the protagonist who is going to be cheating not the boyfriend/girlfriend.
Or Conner may cheat on Jessica depending on your actions. I think this is forshadowed with at least Jessica's sister, but who knows. I think it's confusing enough to need a clarification on what he means by it, because NTR is not a normal tag. (If NTR is planned in a game it whould be tagged from the beginning, to warn players). But no clarification so far.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Or Conner may cheat on Jessica depending on your actions. I think this is forshadowed with at least Jessica's sister, but who knows. I think it's confusing enough to need a clarification on what he means by it, because NTR is not a normal tag. (If NTR is planned in a game it whould be tagged from the beginning, to warn players). But no clarification so far.
NTR actually is very much a normal tag. Also with clear definitions: netorare and netori. It doesn't take 5 minutes to google it. I'm not struggling through it again now. I've done that enough times.

The real Problem is that a lot of players don't understand the real NTR meaning or don´t want it to be true. They prefer to use their own, fictitious definition, which defines any sexual activity that does not affect the male MC as NTR or/or doesn't even really differ between cheating and NTR. This way it is absolutely wrong, I've already read a lot of nonsense here in the forum. But it is absolutely impossible to tell people about their mistake. If you try that, you get facepalms, stupid sayings or insults. But a factual discussion about it is not possible most times.

Accordingly, more and more developers keep out of the discussion. Therefore we have to live with the fact that the NTR tag in this forum is almost always wrong. It is simply not possible for a developer to truthfully work with a tag that a large number of players simply do not want to understand, and who hold on to their wrong definition, despite all the explanations.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
We asked Stoper a couple of times what does he mean by NTR and we never got a clear answer about it.
He did and he wrote that it means "cheating" for him.
NTR doesn't mean cuckoldry. I guess it's pointless to explain this yet again, many people have done it, and many are still confusing the terms.
The NTR in my game simply means cheating.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-41-stoperart.15081/post-4848318
NTR actually is very much a normal tag. Also with clear definitions: netorare and netori. It doesn't take 5 minutes to google it. I'm not struggling through it again now. I've done that enough times.

The real Problem is that a lot of players don't understand the real NTR meaning or don´t want it to be true. They prefer to use their own, fictitious definition, which defines any sexual activity that does not affect the male MC as NTR or/or doesn't even really differ between cheating and NTR. This way it is absolutely wrong, I've already read a lot of nonsense here in the forum. But it is absolutely impossible to tell people about their mistake. If you try that, you get facepalms, stupid sayings or insults. But a factual discussion about it is not possible most times.

Accordingly, more and more developers keep out of the discussion. Therefore we have to live with the fact that the NTR tag in this forum is almost always wrong. It is simply not possible for a developer to truthfully work with a tag that a large number of players simply do not want to understand, and who hold on to their wrong definition, despite all the explanations.
NTR discussions/debates in a game thread are considered to be off-topic and flaming. You can discuss this topic in one of many threads in the off-topic section on this forum.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes