4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ym2222

Jul 2, 2018
the game JOHN-0.40 A game in its old version works on my computer.

the game JOHN-0.41-pc is Does not work. It gives me the following message: "JOHN-0.41-pc\JOHN.exe is not a valid Win32 application" and if clik JOHN-43 ""JOHN-0.41-pc\JOHN-32.exe is not a valid Win32 application" . how to fix it???

umby

May 27, 2017
best wishes for a good recovery, talking about the game and judging this photo I can imagine that the bad scene is right there. I hope you do not use this set of clothes as it has already been used in other updates, I do not say to necessarily change with each update but small variations never hurt. Jessica's look seems slightly younger to me in this photo and I'm a little sorry to be honest. Unfortunately, we can forget all hope of having the update in April unfortunately.

Hi, everyone.

I had a very unproductive week. I'm feeling sick for several days now, and yesterday I did a quick test for the virus and it came back positive. I have an appointment for the proper test tomorrow, but at this point it's pretty certain that I have it. Thankfully I have no bad symptoms, just a light fever (37.8C) that comes and goes, and I feel really tired.

I hope I can start feeling better soon, so I can resume working, but at the moment it's not happening. I'll keep you updated.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

-----

Reactions: TheGag

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wish you a speedy recovery Stoper, your the best. i had my 2nd vaccine shot & felt like shit for a week from it, just take care of your health, were not goin anywhere

Reactions: Pogo123

Epitaph

Jun 7, 2017
"Oh no what a shock! what horrible timing, I hope you get well soon"

*shocked face*

Narrator: based upon previous update delays, he was not shocked.
Some pages ago someone used a fortune teller ball and told that something like this will happen... I might PM him for the next lottery numbers..

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Hi, everyone.

I had a very unproductive week. I'm feeling sick for several days now, and yesterday I did a quick test for the virus and it came back positive. I have an appointment for the proper test tomorrow, but at this point it's pretty certain that I have it. Thankfully I have no bad symptoms, just a light fever (37.8C) that comes and goes, and I feel really tired.

I hope I can start feeling better soon, so I can resume working, but at the moment it's not happening. I'll keep you updated.

-----
Oh nooo <.> I ofc understand that situation and connected delay and we all hope you get well soon but... without being unpolite at all: why, ironically, of all devs you have to get it xD i mean isn’t the production delayed and more slow most of the time already? That’s pretty bad luck in my opinion... for all of us... :/

BUT on the other hand you are ofc not only a game dev and artist but also a human being we shouldn’t forget that so take care and get well soon!

PS: i really like that outfit and her new hairstyle. Fits quite well to the glasses and her legs look simply amazing here. Love them :3

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
While I do get the feeling that the sister is going to at least attempt to fuck her boyfriend does anyone else think he is already cheating on her? Dude is super shady.

He's either already cheating on her or somehow wrapped up in this whole vigilante thing.

Hopefully Jessica gets the chance to dump him soon. Even if he's not cheating he definitely takes her for granted. (though TBF I have no idea what it is like to adjust back to civilian life after the military maybe what hes doing is normal and it is super rocky like this)

edit: and to the person complaining about female MC's and old ugly dudes its not always the case. In GGGB Ashley got to fuck two silver fox older dudes (her step dad and the boss). This is the first female MC game where its with old ugly ass dudes. And I think its mostly because Jessica isn't fucking them for thrills (at least initially) its because shes trying to pump them for information. Yeah she does come to enjoy it but the fantasy here is her manipulating them with her body not the age gap.

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020

Hi, everyone.

-----
Take care man!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Hi, everyone.

-----
Take your time and get well. I wish you a speedy recovery. Health comes first (y)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Hi, everyone.

-----
Very sorry to hear that.... your health comes first, don't worry about the update.
Don't pay attention to Those Who Whine ; resume working when you feel you can.

Take care

Reactions: HandofVecna
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes