4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can not understand the negatives of NTR,what do you want?to see from the beginning to the end of the game a nice girl having sex only with her husband? that would be the most boring thing in the world,we saw marital sex, enough. I can not bear this to happen again and again.
the best sex scenes happen with infidelity,beautiful women belong to all men.
(sorry for bad english)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can not understand the negatives of NTR,what do you want?to see from the beginning to the end of the game a nice girl having sex only with her husband? that would be the most boring thing in the world,we saw marital sex, enough. I can not bear this to happen again and again.
(sorry for bad english)
VIRGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously unless connor cheats jess no ntr, what she does is player's decision so their own fault if they see something they don't want to see.

Reactions: the3m_dude

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
NTR in a female protag game doesn't make much sense, the MC is not the one to be "cucked" but the center of interest. There is a cheating and voyeurism tag, but whatever

Reactions: the3m_dude

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
ive been playing this game after thinking about playing it for a long time, the thruth i have to have some kinks in my games. i like incest games the most among other kinks. thats the reason that kept me from playin this game, i had a feeling that it was going to be judging by the pics a very boring hysband a wife game, and shit i was right. the game has amazing renders honestly top notch, but cmon ive seen the MC and her husband have sex so many times that is not fun, i have to roll my eyes press skip besides the husband is boring as fuck. lesbian sex with the same girl the same, cmon it just gets boring. aside from Mr. Parker story this is loosing its interest every update for me. it a good game tho, i hope they just add some other kinks to make it more fun. Incest mom daughter/sister would be good tho;)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
ive been playing this game after thinking about playing it for a long time, the thruth i have to have some kinks in my games. i like incest games the most among other kinks. thats the reason that kept me from playin this game, i had a feeling that it was going to be judging by the pics a very boring hysband a wife game, and shit i was right. the game has amazing renders honestly top notch, but cmon ive seen the MC and her husband have sex so many times that is not fun, i have to roll my eyes press skip besides the husband is boring as fuck. lesbian sex with the same girl the same, cmon it just gets boring. aside from Mr. Parker story this is loosing its interest every update for me. it a good game tho, i hope they just add some other kinks to make it more fun. Incest mom daughter/sister would be good tho;)

If incest is your only kink then you might as well not bother with this game. There are loads of games that will fulfill you. I'm not knocking it, as I too like the incest angle but only from a male protaganist pov.
In the last year I've played a lot of games and personally think this is one of the best out there. It has an original storyline with many strands to explore that put our MC into different situations both professionally and sexually.
The whole point is that her partner is loving and hung but still she seeks thrills outside of their relationship, thrills that she struggles to understand. That's what I like the most. It's the guilt that makes it erotic.
As I and many others have stated, Stoper's artwork is exceptional and the story (written by Amanda?) is top notch too. The only improvement I would like to see is more animations.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
The whole point is that her partner is loving and hung but still she seeks thrills outside of their relationship, thrills that she struggles to understand. That's what I like the most. It's the guilt that makes it erotic.
So well said. Exactly how I feel. I didn't even know I had this kink. I stayed away from female protagonist games like the plague until I found JOHN. Since then, I've tried other similar games, but none match the perfect balance of this one. I love the slow, sexy, uncoerced move towards becoming a cheating slut. Regarding the ntr tag, like others have mentioned, I assumed it's there because if you treat Connor like shit, he may stray with the sister, mother, or someone else. As of now, there is no ntr.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I use the pdf walkthrough and already used the mod as well. The pdf being oficial has the stats, but the mod doesn´t.
it´s just to keep track of how many points i have in certain things, because i already know my Jessica is a huge slut :ROFLMAO:
Try this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And ofc you can the edit your stats as well but use at your own risk.
(E.G: edit your character relationship points, money etc value only and it work also with RPGM games)

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Try this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And ofc you can the edit your stats as well but use at your own risk.
(E.G: edit your character relationship points, money etc value only and it work also with RPGM games)
Thanks. Did just that, 38 slut points, that´s my girl. Still, my Connor points have 2 more points than you 16 :ROFLMAO: Poor Connor

Reactions: Sorrow85

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
(sorry for bad english)
Well, the point of NTR is to make you jealous, to give you heartache. The loss of love is supposed to hit you hard. It's perfectly understandable to want to shield yourself from something like that. Problem is, just like with boring old vanilla sex between husband and wife, or... anything else for that matter, the more you get it, the faster you grow numb to it. Eventually, you won't be an NTR fan, you'll just turn somewhat partial to corruption and cheating women.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I find it really werid and noticeable. Nearly all the games I follow, the devs have bad luck, in every development cycle. They are getting covid, getting ramdon illnesses, having a poorly back, having computer issues. All issues that are "out of their control"

It's almost as if, if you become a dev you will have bad luck. But the paterons subs will still carry on

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes